baldurs gate dark alliance 2
hi everyone, the other day and when i tried to run it, it comes up with only the left half of the screen showing...i started the game regardless, and the screen goes black, with the frame rate dropping to about 15fps...makes a few funny noises...then nothing.

I've tried various different settings, and with no speedhacks or anything
like that turned on.

any ideas?

Sponsored links

(03-16-2009, 03:16 AM)will13 Wrote: hi everyone, i acquired a rom of bgda2 the other day and when i tried to run it, it comes up with only the left half of the screen showing...i started the game regardless, and the screen goes black, with the frame rate dropping to about 15fps...makes a few funny noises...then nothing.

like that turned on.

any ideas?

Sounds like a corrupt image of the game in my opinion, but what plugins are you using and with what settings?
(03-16-2009, 04:31 AM)Nedamir Wrote:
(03-16-2009, 03:16 AM)will13 Wrote: hi everyone, i acquired a rom of bgda2 the other day and when i tried to run it, it comes up with only the left half of the screen showing...i started the game regardless, and the screen goes black, with the frame rate dropping to about 15fps...makes a few funny noises...then nothing.

like that turned on.

any ideas?

Sounds like a corrupt image of the game in my opinion, but what plugins are you using and with what settings?

Just the standard ones that come with the latest version of pcsx2. All settings so far have failed Sad
1 - have a look at the compatibility list

Quote:i acquired a rom of bgda2

2 - We don't support Piracy
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I've already addressed #2 with the mods.

and as for compat. list, shall do that now