berserk no introduction movie
Information 
(04-09-2009, 02:51 AM)nessuno999 Wrote: Hi, i'm trying to play Berserk, but the only plugin that works is the Gsgx 0.1.14, but if i use 'Hardware d3d' it works fine but no introduction game movie, if i set 'software' the game is slow!!!How can i do??

You can't do anything about it! You can use basicly any GSDX ver. but the movies won't work! Anyway if you really think that you are missing out on story of the game (teh game is in jap language, for those who dont know..., lol!)..., you can watch god damned movies on youtube with English subtitles!

(04-10-2009, 10:34 AM)nessuno999 Wrote: I think you need to close and open again, in my opinion this game is not playable, i ddn't mentio n the garbage pink squares!!!

The game status is ingame... . But you can finish game using PCSX2 (just like me Smile )! But you won't be able to see your health and other stuff, because of pink garbage, but your map is visible! Game won't hang in the middle of your playthrought, so do not worry!!!

(04-13-2009, 08:06 PM)nessuno999 Wrote: Seems like nobody is interested in this game, isn'it???

How dare you say something like that Angry !!! There are many Berserk fans all over the world...!!!

Offtopic... It is taking ages to release chaptrer 302! Come on Miura!!! Angry !
And sorry for my Engrish...lol!
Cheers!

Sponsored links

How can you play without knowing your health status, objects, etc.etc.???
Yes the game it works, but, without movies, with graphic bugs, and it's in japanese (yes i know it isn't pcsx2 fault), so, how can you understand something about history?????At least you need to watch movies!!!!

Anyway, does anybody know why they never relesed an english version???????
Information 
(04-13-2009, 09:50 PM)nessuno999 Wrote: How can you play without knowing your health status, objects, etc.etc.???
Yes the game it works, but, without movies, with graphic bugs, and it's in japanese (yes i know it isn't pcsx2 fault), so, how can you understand something about history?????At least you need to watch movies!!!!

Anyway, does anybody know why they never relesed an english version???????

The game is very easy (on easy difficulty Smile ) so... most of the time you should be ok..., just swing your big sword and thats it! When in doubt use some healing (you get that a bit later in the game 2 - 3 times per level, and you can upgrade your fairy [lol] who restores you, for even more hp.), and use your hand cannon (unlimited ammunition per level - cooldown time is about 1min or 2min - easy diff.), or crossbow (forgot if it is unlimited)... And of course you can go in BERSERK mode and kill off everything in your range of sight! All in all game can be completed in one sitting, or in about 6 - 7 hours... . You might ask..., how the hell do I know this!? Because I have played 5 or 6 times on real PS2!
And if you still cannot follow! Here is the guide/walkthru Ninja - http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/915029/36850
And here comes help with the movies - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxTd-ml8ikg Every one have subs, enjoy Smile (I think that this guy have most of the movies translated!) ! I didn't watch all movies on youtube..., because game covers one part of story from manga/comic book, so I know whats happening Cool !
I really don't know why they have not relase game in US or Europe..., maybe because the first Berserk (Sword of the Berserk: Guts' Rage, for teh Dreamcast) wasn't recived well in US/Europe. Or maybe they thought that game won't make them profit in US/Europe, or maybe they were just lazy lol Blink ! Ok I am going to stop now this post is already way big lol! If you need any more help just ask!
Cheers!