best codecs and settings for recording
(10-05-2014, 06:50 AM)Topken Wrote: The output file from the internal recoder runs at 60fops no matter what your actual FPS is when playing. But it also splits the audio and video files apart and if I remember right it recodes in an uncompressed format so it can take up a TON of space if you play for a decent length of time.

yep one time got over 80gb.........
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction

Sponsored links

The internal recorder caps at about 1200MB/s
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(10-05-2014, 07:47 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: The internal recorder caps at about 1200MB/s

is there anything better at recording than that.....
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
I use nvidia shadowplay for recording or mirllis action! (gpu recording per intel hd).
With my current gtx 970 i can record in 1200p with to 130 Mbit rate, should do the job for very good picture quality.

I never use the intern recorder, well it sucks ;-)
I enjoy you lying because Shadowplay has a max of 50Mb/s when recording supported games. In desktop mode it's closer to 300kb/s
Not trying to hijack this thread but can you use raptr to record pcsx2? If so how?
System Specs
CPU:AMD FX 8350 3.5ghz turbo to 4ghz
GPU: Sapphire HD 7750 GDDR5
MOBO:Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Rev 5.0
RAM: 8GB
nope.
I dont lie, why should i ?

I use the 4k option in Shadowplay.