best config fot takken tag plz
hi i play takken tag on pcsx2 9.6 my ver 2186 and fps ingame 80/90 but game very slow plz help for config sorry my bad english Blush
and i play game takken 5 very nice
my pc :
cpu : phenom 9750
vga: 8800 gt
ram : 2gig
i use image game
i see yutube film this game full speed in pcsx2 9.5 377 here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FpJMs5DhiA
tank u very much guys Rolleyes
[Image: Banner_FFXIII_2.jpg]

Sponsored links

Just because some ancient PCSX2 version can run the game at full speed it doesn't mean it works properly in current versions. Tekken Tag is VERY demanding and you probably will not be able to run it at good speeds on your PC.
80-90 fps and low speed means you are using too many speed hacks that break the game and the frame counter
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(11-22-2009, 03:47 PM)Bositman Wrote: Just because some ancient PCSX2 version can run the game at full speed it doesn't mean it works properly in current versions. Tekken Tag is VERY demanding and you probably will not be able to run it at good speeds on your PC.
80-90 fps and low speed means you are using too many speed hacks that break the game and the frame counter

tank u vry much for answer bostiman Happy so you tell me i can play full speed this game on new version ? and this pc
[Image: Banner_FFXIII_2.jpg]
mmm dont think so che,you know that this game actually dont work too well on the emu,i mean you need too much pc for it,the game its just not optimized,but with newer version i dont think you might get better speeds.just try man
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]