best recommend settings for my laptop specs
hello what is recommend pcsx2 settings for me? I'm new in this emulator so I don't know what to do, I'm playing Radiata Stories and its kind a lagging sometimes and when you enter a cut scene there's some kind of after shadow of the character and the surroundings. I use laptop and this is my specs:

Intel® Core™ I5-5200
8GB RAM
DirectX 12

I hope you can recommend me some. The picture is my current video settings. Thank you very much! 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Code:
Plugins closed successfully.
This is the some kind of after image in the game video. Pay attention to the upper part of the characters. Also the many black horizontal lines across the laptop.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

about the lag : not much you can do. your CPU's too weak
about the "shadows" : give half pixel offset gsdx hardware hack a try
about the lines : press F7
(04-21-2021, 12:33 PM)jesalvein Wrote: about the lag : not much you can do. your CPU's too weak

in what in this 3 options? Normal (Vertex), Special (texture), Special (texture - aggressive) ??
try all 3 one by one
I guess normal should be enough, even if i can't test myself since I don't own this game.
(04-21-2021, 12:33 PM)jesalvein Wrote: about the lag : not much you can do. your CPU's too weak

Thank you about this it somewhat fix the issue! thank you so much but about the lag is suck. Thank you so much sir!