best setup
Exclamation 
hi. im a new member but ive been using pcsx2 for a while. my question is, what are the best settings to use to play kingdom hearts 2 to its fullest.

specs: ASUS Athlon, intel celereon dual-core 3.2Ghz, 4Gb ddr3 ram, intel HD graphics.

Sponsored links

Well... first you should try to make the game run...

Can you please provide more information about the celeron? for example celeron Gxxxx or Exxxx. It would be useful to know if this is a dual- or single core.

What does Asus Athlon mean?

A dedicated graphics card you don't have? Is it a notebook?
Yeah,as soon as I ve seen "Celeron" it must be some laptop,but probably stronger one...maybe u wont have any problems running KH2 with that notebook.And Intel is 4500HD,right?
willkuer-Asus Athlon would probably be the notebook model,although I didnt heard that "Athlon" laptop exists... :/
athlon was a cpu model from amd.
i guess one cant have both the celeron and the athlon in one pc or laptop Tongue2
so i guess it is the model name.
[Image: lhljdGn.png]
My Steam Profile
Intel i7 8086k @ 4.0 ghz | Nvidia Gtx 980ti 6GB | Corsair Vengence pro 16gb DDR4 | WD Blue 1tb + Black 2tb hdd | Samsung 850 Evo 250gb SSD | Windows 10 pro

Dammit man,its a motherboard for mobile PCs,named ASUS "Athlon"(?)Just like desktop PC MB,but this one is for notebooks,he meant that probably
i see Tongue2
@krazycatboy96 try to play the game. use speedhacks(not mtvu) and frameskips if u cant reach full speed.
My Steam Profile
Intel i7 8086k @ 4.0 ghz | Nvidia Gtx 980ti 6GB | Corsair Vengence pro 16gb DDR4 | WD Blue 1tb + Black 2tb hdd | Samsung 850 Evo 250gb SSD | Windows 10 pro

(03-10-2014, 05:57 PM)HomerunHog Wrote: Dammit man,its a motherboard for mobile PCs,named ASUS "Athlon"
can you please post your source/proof to back what you're saying ? never heard of a an MB getting the same name as CPU...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
jesalvein-Me neither man,until I looked up on Google...that motherboard really exists
http://img.tomshardware.com/us/tgdaily/i...-small.jpg

Shouvanik-At the end,Intel Gr. might be problem,coz u know,it shares memory with CPU for other things needed to run laptop,so if it has 1GB working memory,it will just work with 512MB on PCSX2(the quality of GPU then is same as Radeon 2600HD XD)
it shares the memory with the ram not the cpu.
but yes integrated cards are very weak. a same level dedicated card will perform better.
however pcsx2 doesnt use gpu much other than upscaling. native res is fine. but i think he can do 2xnative if he is lucky.
My Steam Profile