best working games? (noob question)
(07-26-2010, 04:25 AM)Dangerousd777 Wrote: Haha. Asperger syndrome is the case, but I notice most people in these forums are either needing help and will take any answer they get, or they're providing help/information although they're pretty serious/stern about it (since when did PCSX2 become serious business? last week?!?)

You can all add my hotmail/windows live because I'd just like to meet some new people that actually know what I'm talking about when I mention PS2 emulation [once I got in that trap with my friends I had to explain it in layman's terms or "your computer is acting like a Playstation 2 as best possibly possible with this program"]

[email protected]

And lol "Sony will strike you dead" xD

Yeah the Ps2 Dev's will chase after you and cast ultima until you keel. Rolleyes

Tongue

I have a few good plugins and I know a good configuration for FFX both plugin-wise and keyboard-controls, you will definitely be able to run it at or very close to full speed but you may need a bit of speedhacks to get through the scenes with more than 5,000 polygons crammed onto Mi'hen highroad and a few other places.

Use GSDX 0.1.9 SSE2 or the one that comes with the emulator [0.1.5] and use SPU2-X 1.4.0 with Async mix, disable effects and nearest processing with Lilypad 0.1.0.

If all goes well, you should get something similar to but smoother than this:

so I guess you have more than 7 ps2 which is what the video tells me at 1:40.
AMD Athlon II 245 @ 3.55ghz, 9600GT @730mhz 1115mhz, vista sp2 32bit

Sponsored links

Monster Hunter, really easy game to emulate, I never drop below 60FPS in my old Athlon X2@3GHz.
Blank.
CPU: Pentium D 'Presler' 915 2.8 ghz 2x2MB L2 @ 3.5 ghz
GPU: eVGA [Nvidia] 8600GT 256MB SSC DDR3
Tested: FFX, FFX-2, FFXII, MGS3, KH, KH2, The Hobbit NTSC
PCSX2 FTW! Biggrin
(07-26-2010, 05:11 AM)Dangerousd777 Wrote: The ways to get banned on these forums is by sharing links to 'things' you shouldn't (not just unofficial builds and plugins) or giving people advice on how to pirate.

or downloading bioses that you don't own. That's another way to get banned.

warned
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I'm surprised this thread got to a second page without someone pointing this out.

I hope you can find ones you own on there...
Right...

Ok, this thread got into trolling waiting to happen real fast huh?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64