bios not recognized.
Hi ugys I was wondering if anyone could give em a hand. I recently installed 0.9.8. After installing and running the configuration wizard, it only goes as far as the bios select screen. No matter what i do the bios i have simply will not show up in the select window.

Sponsored links

Have you extracted your BIOS from your PS2 console? Because it won't magically appear there on its own.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
lol of course I admit I'm not THAT n00bish! Tongue
What your bios file size? It needs to be exactly 4mb in size, there are also additional files rom1/2 and erom, but only that one 4mb one is crucial to be detected.
What path is it showing you on the BIOS screen? Make sure its the same place you put your BIOS
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

If you used the new bios dumper and got a p2b file, extract it using winrar and then it will get recognized.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
I'm having the same problem. Does it have to be a BIOS file? The one I have is an ISO but I thought that was supposed to work.
(09-10-2012, 01:44 AM)Underscore Wrote: I'm having the same problem. Does it have to be a BIOS file? The one I have is an ISO but I thought that was supposed to work.

may we shows us the bios set.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
Not sure what you mean exactly
(09-10-2012, 02:11 AM)Underscore Wrote: Not sure what you mean exactly

i mean your list of file in the bios folder you just extracted.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel