blending accuary high setting
hey everyone, there is a glitch on character faces in the game ( Bakugan BB) and i found out to prevent that i should put blending accuracy setting to high, so i did but it says on the information screen that a good gpu is needed and i wondered if its safe to play like that on my non gaming laptop? I tried to play lile that and had no performance loss but again im not sure if it will be pushing for gpu or not.gpu: mx330 cpu: i5 10210u 8gb ram and Win10 THX..

Sponsored links

if you experience no performance loss, you're fine. The warning is only there to say "hey, this might be slow", it's not saying "Your GPU will blow up if it's not good!"

So don't worry about it.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(01-05-2021, 12:55 AM)refraction Wrote: if you experience no performance loss, you're fine. The warning is only there to say "hey, this might be slow", it's not saying "Your GPU will blow up if it's not good!"

So don't worry about it.

The thing is i tried to play a game on my desktop with ps3 emulator couple of months back and shortly after that my gpu literally gone broken. But sure that emulator was more demanding and i just wanted to make sure that if it would be safe or not. Thank you!
Software won't break your hardware unless you have issues with your hardware already.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

There are some softwares that can break hardwares example: virus, overclock. But pcsx2 and rpcs3 is harmless.