[blog] Threading VU1
Your posts don't even make sense, they're a mash up of sony blurb and bad english.

Threading VU0 with an emphasis on real usage patterns is something I've thought about but it's complicated, hooking into many emulation subsystems other than the VUs and VIF, would have a lot of overhead and ultimately would probably not work and even when it did somewhat work the game would ***** it up by poking the data with EE loads and stores.

Also, gsdx has nothing to do with any of this. The GS is a dumb rasteriser and texture mapper.

And supervu is planned to be eventually retired, it is not being actively developed.

Sponsored links

i hoping for MTVU can make into run independent VU0 thread and VU1 thread
this make MTVU useful for making use quad core cpu example one core for VU0 thread other one core for VU1 thread and last 2 core for pcsx2
Quote:i hoping for MTVU can make into run independent VU0 thread and VU1 thread

* Squall Leonhart facepalms.
xD Google-translator-users happens... wonder what he understood from last few pages. ;O
(10-25-2011, 03:22 PM)hell321 Wrote: i hoping for MTVU can make into run independent VU0 thread and VU1 thread
this make MTVU useful for making use quad core cpu example one core for VU0 thread other one core for VU1 thread and last 2 core for pcsx2

OK enough of this junk, you have no idea wtf you're talking about, spreading random sony marketing quotes all over the forum and just keep doing it even after being ridiculed by anyone who knows a couple of basic things.
Game over.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
i hope that felt as good for you as it does the rest of us.
(10-25-2011, 04:34 PM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: i hope that felt as good for you as it does the rest of us.

i REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted to be the one who hammered him, but it still feels good to see that idiot go. i knew it was coming real soon.

@refraction, that was a good explanation, i understood it. hopefully it will help everyone else who didnt understand why multithreading was so difficult.
oh and one more silly question, cotton mentions about how he did a different way for mtvu, (too lazy to look back at it) liek having 2 copies of vif1 in seperate threads. now are there other ways like that, were you can kinda cheat the system?
[Image: 1816969.png]
deleted
jesalvein broke my balls, farewell
Well it's not completely universal.
Maybe you should try soome other games. Wink

@ Bositman:
Thank you!!! Biggrin
deleted
jesalvein broke my balls, farewell