[blog] omg it's r2000
...grats team, thums up for you...

Cheers...
AMD FX-8350
4x 4GB DDR3 2400MHz
AMD Radeon R9 Fury X

Sponsored links

(10-13-2009, 07:56 AM)Bositman Wrote: Yay celebrating the 2000th rev the PCSX2 way: with retarded comments about non-existent bugs Tongue
Air stop spamming the blogs dammit Tongue

haha well I saw some threads popping up about it already so I figured I should make some silly 'official' thread for r2000 spam. But then the first replies were like requests, false bug reports, and external build links Glare
Jake Stine (Air) - Programmer - PCSX2 Dev Team
Hurray for r2000,indeed still a way to go but what the hell this is the best emulator ever !!!
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]
i just wanna say thanx pcsx2 team for making ps2 playable on pc (not nessasry all games) Tongue2
why it is not public beta build? too buggy?
worth updating from 1888 for general use?
Phenom II X4 940 3 Ghz / 8 gb RAM 800 / Geforce GTX 460 / win7 64
Because we are working on the new GUI and it is very unstable / incomplete still.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
ok. what it the very last build with the old GUI?
i've found compiled builds on Live, i am guessing Pcsx2-legacy-r2186 is the one?

is it possible to use latest gsdx build with the old GUI build?

oh. and since you do the major GUI update, can i suggest a thing?
PCSX2 have tons of options, some of it can be understood just by the name of it and some - clearly require external knowledge. And not every option have the explanation in the guide. So it would be very helpful to have a dedicated part of GUI window to show the tips, comments etc about the options under the mouse cursor.
Phenom II X4 940 3 Ghz / 8 gb RAM 800 / Geforce GTX 460 / win7 64
Yes it's 2186 but by using unofficial builds you'll get no support here. Yes you can use the latest gsdx with the old GUI builds

Quote:oh. and since you do the major GUI update, can i suggest a thing?
PCSX2 have tons of options, some of it can be understood just by the name of it and some - clearly require external knowledge. And not every option have the explanation in the guide. So it would be very helpful to have a dedicated part of GUI window to show the tips, comments etc about the options under the mouse cursor.

It's already done, the new GUI has tooltips on most options so when your mouse cursor stays on an option for ~2secs a tooltip emerges explaining the option. Plus the configuration guide will be updated to include the new features and options, so that's more than anyone would need Wink
where is r2000 i can.t see for dl can u help
[Image: Banner_FFXIII_2.jpg]
Nowhere. You must compile it yourself (although now we are at r2273).