blurred games?...
Hi i can start say that my spec is

ram 8 gb

card : gtx 970 oc 4 gb

cpu : intel core i5 2500k 3,3 ghz...

Anyways...

i been wondering maybe so long i can remember playing pcsx2 that i get blurred image and when i press F9 it gets soo much nice better quality on the screen BUT those weird black stuffs goes all over the screen kinda disturbing.. always been like that tried to fix hardwere software mixing in there Native bla bla... so my question is how do i fix this? i saw on youtube some ppls play it all fin some got the blurry well here is picture for an example on Tekken 4... how it is normal and with f9 on BTW maybe im wrong and dont know this stuffs but i thouth F9 was always some way to make the game look better like a magic button lol never been good into this i hope someone can take their time and explain how to make this emulator great for me to play cause im tired so many years havent played on pcsx2 for few years wanted to try again with better graphic card but i guess.. its the same problem.. so anyone... got any idea?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

(01-14-2015, 07:39 PM)gentlemen91 Wrote: Hi i can start say that my spec is

ram 8 gb

Anyways...

i been wondering maybe so long i can remember playing pcsx2 that i get blurred image and when i press F9 it gets soo much nice better quality on the screen BUT those weird black stuffs goes all over the screen kinda disturbing.. always been like that tried to fix hardwere software mixing in there Native bla bla... so my question is how do i fix this? i saw on youtube some ppls play it all fin some got the blurry well here is picture for an example on Tekken 4... how it is normal and with f9 on BTW maybe im wrong and dont know this stuffs but i thouth F9 was always some way to make the game look better like a magic button lol never been good into this i hope someone can take their time and explain how to make this emulator great for me to play cause im tired so many years havent played on pcsx2 for few years wanted to try again with better graphic card but i guess.. its the same problem.. so anyone... got any idea?

http://wiki.pcsx2.net/index.php/Tekken_4

According to the wiki, you get the black lines because of scaling issues. Just don't go above 1260 horizontal res. For example, 1260x 800, 1260x 1260, 1260x4000, should all work. If you want to go below 1260 horizontal, just make sure you go down my multiples of 60, so 1200, 1140, 1080, 1020, etc...
Wooooooooow are u a wizard!?!?! lol anyways thank you Smile ohh btw is it possible to make it even better Quality or is it this the only way?
you could try enabling texture filtering
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(01-14-2015, 09:23 PM)gentlemen91 Wrote: Wooooooooow are u a wizard!?!?! lol anyways thank you Smile ohh btw is it possible to make it even better Quality or is it this the only way?

Nope, I just checked the wiki. You could try a higher vertical res, like 1260x3000 or something. Multiples of 1260 might work, so try 2520xwhatever. Texture filtering might help like nobbs mentioned, try both checked and greyed/boxed to see which works best. Also setting anisotropic filtering to 16 couldn't hurt. MSAA might also help somewhat.
Is there still no fix available to the black lines on high resolution issue for select games? A few weeks ago we heard someone was working on it.
(01-16-2015, 09:49 AM)planetps2 Wrote: A few weeks ago we heard someone was working on it.
Ask this "someone", then...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(01-16-2015, 09:50 AM)jesalvein Wrote: Ask this "someone", then...

Well someone did make a fixed GSdx that fixes the lines. I'd have to search for it, but it's probably somewhere in the last couple pages of the gsdx thread
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(01-16-2015, 02:06 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Well someone did make a fixed GSdx that fixes the lines. I'd have to search for it, but it's probably somewhere in the last couple pages of the gsdx thread
Yeah apparently the maker of the fix fulfilled the PCSX2 devs wishes of providing the source. On his website he indicates that "there is probably some crashes due to incorrect buffer size".

It suggests that the issue has been forwarded to some of the PCSX2 devs. Any information on fixing this incorrect buffer size issue would be helpful. Has anyone attempted to fix the crashing / buffer size issue in the source?
(01-14-2015, 07:39 PM)gentlemen91 Wrote: Hi i can start say that my spec is

ram 8 gb

Anyways...

The game has been fixed

.rar   GSdx32-SSE2-Tekken4.rar (Size: 323,3 KB / Downloads: 190)