bsod while running/playing PCSX2
I had blue screens with this type (ataport.sys) on my old crappy Gigabyte Z68 mobo. Turned out to be the USB 3.0 ports. If anything was plugged into them...crash. Unlikely to solve your issue, but easy to try and it fixed a similar issue for me.
Intel Core i5-8600K @ 4.5 GHz
GeForce GTX 1080 SC2 Stock
ASRock Z370 Taichi LGA 1151 mobo
CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 16GB 2400 DDR4 RAM
SAMSUNG 970 EVO M.2 2280 500GB PCIe SSD
Indigo Xtreme Thermal Interface Material
Phanteks Enthoo Pro ES614P Black Steel Case
EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 220-G2-0750-XR PSU
Windows 10 64-bit

Sponsored links

(01-16-2013, 01:07 PM)refraction Wrote: you also might need to have your pagefile on your C drive, if you havent ;p

How do I do that? Cause I've bsod again and it didnt save the dmp file :s

EDIT:

The pagefile was already on my primary hd (cSmile. Should I set it to the other one? (ESmile
no it should be on C unless your C drive is the culprit here.. You could try putting it on another drive, however the mini dumps go to C: Tongue

i guess you could change the minidump folder too, but what you could do, is where those settings are, untick the box that says "automatically restart" then you will have time to read the error and/or take a photo of it.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(01-16-2013, 11:11 PM)refraction Wrote: no it should be on C unless your C drive is the culprit here.. You could try putting it on another drive, however the mini dumps go to C: Tongue

i guess you could change the minidump folder too, but what you could do, is where those settings are, untick the box that says "automatically restart" then you will have time to read the error and/or take a photo of it.

Yeah, I have to do that because I keep crashing and it won't save the mini dump no matter what I do Wacko

News soon!
Question Refraction, why does the pagefile needs to be on the C drive? Cause I haven't got mine on C and I never had any crashes cause of it.
No that doesn't cause crashes, but the system can only do memory dumps when the pagefile is on the C drive as the contents of your memory is dumped to that first. Why it has to be on C i don't know, but it bitches at you if you move it ;p I guess it's something to do with how its mounted with windows.

Sorry for taking so long but I've been out of town for a job interview.

Anyway, I wanted to play this morning and it instantly bsod.

I took a photo of the blue screen (again, no mini dump was created).

Hope it helps Wacko

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

hmm, everywhere i look says it's most likely a driver fault. I suggest googling "Stop error 0x0000010d" and seeing if any of the solutions available help Smile

If not tried yet, do a complete memtest, another thing to try is running "sfc /scannow" in elevated command prompt (run as administrator).
This last will scan the system files and if reports files ir couldn't fix you may need to read the generated log: refer to:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/928228

on how to do it.
Imagination is where we are truly real