bug in gakuen alice kirakira memory (jp version)
hi
im using the 1.5.0. version of pcsxe2
all my config are the default ones
i didnt understand for the plugin thing as english isnt my first language sorry
heres the description :
the miniaturization minigame is buggy:i have to reset a bunch of times before it may possibly work
at the beginning of the minigame, the screen goes really fast to the goal and i cant see any other thing
i can still hear the music, footsteps and the sound i do when i shrink or return to my orignal size but thats it
the timelimit however still works fine and what is in view moves normally.
its like that for all the levels of this minigame, and its also the same if i play it during the story or through the title screen's "bonus" (from the title screen you go bottom right then bottom left and its the minigame menu)
completing minigames is a corefeature so its a bit frustrating
heres a screen of what i see when doing the triple star level minigame
thx for the hardwork btw

Sponsored links

(04-25-2020, 11:12 PM)blob Wrote: hi
the miniaturization minigame is buggy:i have to reset a bunch of times before it may possibly work
at the beginning of the minigame, the screen goes really fast to the goal and i cant see any other thing
i can still hear the music, footsteps and the sound i do when i shrink or return to my orignal size but thats it
the timelimit however still works fine and what is in view moves normally.
its like that for all the levels of this minigame, and its also the same if i play it during the story or through the title screen's "bonus" (from the title screen you go bottom right then bottom left and its the minigame menu)
completing minigames is a corefeature so its a bit frustrating
heres a screen of what i see when doing the triple star level minigame
thx for the hardwork btw
okkk idk why but i cant see the pic uploaded :/
ill try one more time