[bug report] Forbidden Siren 2 [Pal]
I downloaded last version of emulator and this bug with textures still exist. How can i fix this?

Sponsored links

if you could provide a bug report with detailed Information and GS dumps , we might post a Github Issue for it, that way it could have a greater chance of getting fixed up.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(05-29-2015, 11:03 AM)ssakash Wrote: if you could provide a bug report with detailed Information and GS dumps , we might post a Github Issue for it, that way it could have a greater chance of getting fixed up.

How i can make this? Maybe i'm doing something wrong with the settings?
you can start updating the current bug report by testing the following game on a latest development build and by providing necessary Information needed to reproduce the bug and also mention about the expected result instead of the current status.

You can make a GS dump by pressing Shift+F8 on the bad scenes and an .GS file will be generated in the snaps folder and you can provide it here through any file hosting site.

by the way, this thread contains talk about various bug's , what are the bug's are you experiencing ? Make sure to provide the details about that in your post for updating the bug report. Smile
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
which bug with textures? do you mean the spikey things or the "sightjack" problem?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(05-29-2015, 11:46 AM)refraction Wrote: which bug with textures? do you mean the spikey things or the "sightjack" problem?

Yes, spikey thing.
can you see what the CRC for your game is, it will be in your emulog.txt file after you have run the game, i will check there is a patch for your version. aside from that, as long as you have "Automatic game fixes" enabled, it should apply the needed patch

This?

Attached Files
.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 2,96 KB / Downloads: 200)
How strange, you have the exact same copy but a different CRC, there must have been different versions released. I'll see if i can get hold of it, if not i might come back to you for a blockdump Smile

Where i can download version with right CRC?