[bug report] Forbidden Siren 2 [Pal]
(05-29-2015, 12:20 PM)illnsess Wrote: Where i can download version with right CRC?

From your local gamestore.
Have a warning for piracy btw...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go

Sponsored links

Have you modified your game in any way?

Edit: Extract this gamedatabase to your pcsx2 directory, hope for the best.

Attached Files
.7z   GameIndexFS2.7z (Size: 111,5 KB / Downloads: 294)
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

No, evertything setting in default.

Still have SPS Sad
Did you load with the savestate again? Don't do that, load the game normally.

if it still shows SPS can you show me a new emulog please?

Yes! Your fix is work! What about sightjack bug? It's fixed too or you're didn't find solution?
Anyway, thank you very much for fix and thank you for taking the time to me Smile
I have no idea with the sightjack bug, you might have to just press F9 and use software mode to fix it.

Okay. Thank you.
Sorry to open again this discussion, but I have a lot of problems with this game, in PAL version.

First problem, solved, is related to my DVD. When I launch the game, the emulator do not load it and take me to my PS2 configuration screen, where no disc are displayed. Maybe the problem is that the game is DVD9? In any case, I solved using MagicSwap. Strange, since many people in this discussion are stating it runs fine, but not blocking.

The game then runs OK and the first level is perfect. Then I arrive at the end of the first stage, when the movie for Level 2 should start. Here I only get a black screen and nothing happens. I can only quit the game. I saw this issue around the web but no solutions.

I am using PCSX2 1.2, but this should not be a problem since I can see in the post also previous versions are OK. 

I keep all options on default, using included plugins.

Any help or suggestion?
(03-30-2016, 08:42 PM)Lone Killer Wrote: Sorry to open again this discussion, but I have a lot of problems with this game, in PAL version.

First problem, solved, is related to my DVD. When I launch the game, the emulator do not load it and take me to my PS2 configuration screen, where no disc are displayed. Maybe the problem is that the game is DVD9? In any case, I solved using MagicSwap. Strange, since many people in this discussion are stating it runs fine, but not blocking.

The game then runs OK and the first level is perfect. Then I arrive at the end of the first stage, when the movie for Level 2 should start. Here I only get a black screen and nothing happens. I can only quit the game. I saw this issue around the web but no solutions.

I am using PCSX2 1.2, but this should not be a problem since I can see in the post also previous versions are OK. 

I keep all options on default, using included plugins.

Any help or suggestion?

use latest version.
1.2.1 is outdated
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
As additional info, the problem is now solved. It was not related to PCSX2 version, but to DVD plugin. Using included gdvdGigahertz 0.9, also PCSX2 1.4 have the same problem.

I created an ISO and used emulator ISO selector, and the game works like a charm. Even boot is OK now.

Do you have any DVD plugin you can suggest to use instead of Gigahertz? It would be useful to have an alternative.

Many thanks for your kind suggestion.