bug report - Tokyo Extreme racer Zero not showing cars in garage
After updating to the latest nightly build (pcsx2-v1.7.4234-windows-64bit-Qt) Tokyo Extreme Racer Zero stopped showing cars in various menus, just a black screen. Though the game runs fine, but I can't see my babis in the garage Sad as well as cars in shops, upgrades etc etc. Though the game works perfectly fine besides that. 
Tried reinstalling everything, the game in library, pcsx2, save states, memory card, new iso, nothing works. Will try downgrading to an earlier build Ninja

I attached a pic of how the bug looks.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

(03-16-2023, 04:26 PM)ineverhiked Wrote: After updating to the latest nightly build (pcsx2-v1.7.4234-windows-64bit-Qt) Tokyo Extreme Racer Zero stopped showing cars in various menus, just a black screen. Though the game runs fine, but I can't see my babis in the garage Sad as well as cars in shops, upgrades etc etc. Though the game works perfectly fine besides that. 
Tried reinstalling everything, the game in library, pcsx2, save states, memory card, new iso, nothing works. Will try downgrading to an earlier build Ninja

I attached a pic of how the bug looks.

yep, works perfectly on an older build! I used pcsx2-v1.7.4165-windows-64bit-Qt
Won't update for a while Biggrin