[bug report] fail last svn 1127 updated zeropad error windows version
Wah! What's a code!

u8* pkeyboard;
//pkeyboard = SDL_GetKeyState(&numkeys);
if (pkeyboard[i]) {
}

Of course, it's segfault! pkeyboard does not initialize here.

Sponsored links

Not to mention pad not being initialized either, in PADwndProc.
new that this plugin was better for linux, but I remember well that this plugin get to work on Windows 0.9.4/0.9.5 set to perfection, I do not know revision that not worked but you could configure that you can confirm ,I have habitually used the lilypad or ssspsx, Today I discovered this error happened

Sorry , but if you think of a thing to prove I am committed to do my word

Edit : ok, apparently only in new versions of the emulator 0.9.6 I tested the revision old pcsx2 SVN1099 and say that the emulator does not crash not code debug

but apart from the mistake you've commented arcum42 notting configured on rev1127/1128 i'm new tested rev svn829 bug present

thanks for everything, I hope this serves you some help.
[Image: mypc.gif]
I don't doubt it was working for you. I've just gone through old playground releases, Windows Xp and Windows 7, and haven't been able configure the keyboard or use the escape key on any of them, so any fixes I commit would have to either fix that issue, or basically be done without testing it. And I recall choosing LilyPad on the windows side after a bit of testing a long time ago, and never going back...
Here's what I've done. I reverted win.cpp to the old version, and used ifdefs on the two files that Windows and Linux shares, so that Windows sees the old code, and Linux sees the new code. It's fairly clear, looking at the code, that the Windows version had only still been working out of shear luck. If this works, I may very well either fork ZeroPad, and only work on the forked version, or split the code so that none of it is shared between the two...
Zeropad was revamped but it is still mostly broken, known issue. Closed
[Image: newsig.jpg]