button mashing not working on controller :<
On dmc3 there is a command that requires mashing the triangle button repeatedly, when I do that on the keyboard it works fine, but on the xbox 360 controller it doesn't. why is this? ☺

Sponsored links

Maybe the deadzone is too small? Try to increase it slowly in lilypad settings for that specific button.
Deadzone and sensitivity only apply to analog sticks.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Isn't sensitivity for pressure sensitive buttons(Star Ocean 3)
Not in this case. Go in to lilypad config and try to change deadzone or sensitivity for anything but the sticks. You can't.

Lilypad doesn't support the pressure sensitive buttons IIRC, I think SSSPSX Pad Pressure Mod does though.
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(08-13-2014, 08:07 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Not in this case. Go in to lilypad config and try to change deadzone or sensitivity for anything but the sticks. You can't.

Lilypad doesn't support the pressure sensitive buttons IIRC

Umm...
The sensitivity slider is always active on any button(every button is set to something on my gamepad)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You are absolutely right. I have no idea how I missed that.

Sorry!
I dont use lilipad since there are some issues with the analogs, I use pokopom and since both deadzone and antideadzone didnt do anything I tried setting linearity to 4 and its working. thx anyways >>