call of duty 2 & 3
oh rite, i get ya.

cod 3 menu [Image: 75clKaD.jpg]
cod 3 ingame [Image: ALgmvaJ.jpg]

cod 2 bro menu [Image: znInrtc.jpg]
cod 2 ingame [Image: n8LxxQU.jpg]

both are basically all messed up on the menus and ingame and run really slowly on all the hw renderers. i could only manage 40ish fps in software, i could use the hacks but it introduced stuttery movment like i was moving in slowmo.

i've tried all the blending options and noticed no change in visuals or speed.

also on the last few 1.5.0 builds my controller doesn't register any button pressing using the default plugin, not sure which dev build that started happening on, bit it's still not working in the lastest build, so i'm sticking to 1.4.0 atm.

Sponsored links

The pad problem possibly appeared here https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/commit/f3...c8a264e5f5 (1939 or maybe 1935) But I can't confirm that.

But yeh, that's a bit of a mess.. I'm guessing DX11 is the same?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

yep dx9/11/ogl hw all display the same funky gfx.
fiddled with all the settings but couldn't get it any better.
Then it looks like you're stuck with Software mode for now.

Okay what speed to you have your 3570K running at and how much "extra render threads" do you have set in GSDX? Let's see if we can help your software mode speed any

stock with no overclocking support on my current mobo. 3.8ghz max. 3 threads over 2 offered a small increase, but 4 didn't do anything, can't use speedhacks as it just slows the game(s) down.

so i'll just have to wait for some pcsx2 magic to happen later down the line.
yeh that's your lot I'm afraid, although I'm confused to why you bought an overclocking CPU and a non-overclocking motherboard, seems poor economy to me personally!

build my computers on a budget, i try and get decent components for a good price, never really been into overclocking.
i also downsized my computers from chunky towers to mITX htpc(s)

got two with i5 3XXX + gtx 1050 lp & two with i5 3XXX / 2XXX + gtx 750 lp in towers half the size of a usual desktop.
3 of them have overclocking in the biosd but i haven't investigated that yet.
That's what confused me, why you didn't buy the non K counterpart if you were on a budget, as that would have saved you $20 Smile

Could be worth trying to overclock the other i5's, you might get better performance Smile

sorry, i forgot to mention i've been purchasing my parts used for some time now, the i5 was a bargin, that's why i purchased it,
can always upgrade the mobo in the future.

i purchased two laptops several months ago and refurbished them, one was a clevo w110er, missing it's rubber feet, no hdd, no ram, i3 cpu, rubbish wifi, faulty hinges, added a 512gb ssd, 7260 wifi, i7 3740qm, 12gb ram, made some rubber feet, fixed the hinges, great little machine for games and emulation.

the other was a faulty lenovo y500, i had to dismantle it and replace the video cable and install a new screen, replace the lid and base cover, i also put in i7 3740qm and found a brand new gt 650m for sli for £80

tis a hobby.
Ahhhhh fair enough! That makes more sense Smile