can I fix a broken save state?
deleted
jesalvein broke my balls, farewell

Sponsored links

Are you using the same revision of PCSX2 for both loading and saving? If not, then save states break and change compatibility between revisions. If you are using the same revision, there's not much that can be done, besides trying to change back to the exact same configuration you used to make the save state <- big importance. Savestates save specific plugin based info. If you made a savestae using for example, ZeroGS, and tried loading it using GSDX, you'll have problems. Also, try loading the state while playing the game, not from the UI menu. It has greater compatibility that way. And in the future, use real gamesaves as often as possible. They are much more reliable and preserve compatibility between revisions.
deleted
jesalvein broke my balls, farewell
It's very possible you exited / reloaded / whatever while saving the savestate. The savestate maker is threaded now, so there's no stagger telling you if its done or not (whether or not there's a graphic, I do not know). Sorry, but I think you're out of luck. Manual fixing of a savestate would require a whole lot of work, and whether or not it's even possible is quite doubtful.
The console notes when the state was written successfully or not each time you save on 0.9.7. If you ARE using 0.9.7 you could enable console and look for any errors when trying to load it
[Image: newsig.jpg]
thats its what we deserve for lazzys >_<, the same happend to me with ff12 and i lost like 5 hours xD

ps always remember save ur game dont trust in the save states xD, btw the console never say anything about an error >_>
Always use memory card.I use save stats betwen memory card points.
Weird but in r4268 when you used save states a few time message appears about out of memory, save states will be saved in temporary file. After that, your save state will be damaged and emu may crashed.
Phenom 1055T x6 3.5GHz ; nVidia GTS 250; 6Gb RAM; Windows 7 x64