can anyone help me with 2 gt4 [PAL] problems
hi

i have tried to play gt4 [PAL] and it just doesnt seem to play properly

1st problem: in a race against ai's it starts off quite slow but still says its going 50fps and when i get to a fast car speed the game goes alot faster than usual.

2nd problem: when i try to enter a license or a special condition it just suddenly crashes in the loading screen. (sometimes it lets me have an option to start the license but it crashes in that loading screen)

thanks in advance

PC specs:
i7 870 2.93ghz
galaxy gtx460 768mb
2x2gb ddr3 1333mhz

plugins:
GSdx 3693 (MSVC 15.00, SSE41)0.1.16 - set to directx 11 hardware mode, and set it to native resolution

lilypad svn

Linuz Iso CDVD 0.9.0- I OWN ALL THE GAMES I ISO

SPU2-X r-3702 1.4.0- set everything t quite low quality

USBnull Driver 0.7.0

FWnull Driver 0.6.0

DEVnull Driver 0.5.0

Speedhacks:
EE cyclerate=2
Vu cyclesteal
and all the recommended hacks

EDIT:i can play all the graphical games like mgs2 at full speed most times

Sponsored links

1) that happens cause you use way 2 much of speedhacks (they give false fps reading), use as less as you can (test them one by one)

2)REMOVE ALL speed hacks (and even try putting both clamping modes to extra + [the last option]), this will make the game SLOW but it maybe lets you enter the license.
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
(02-15-2011, 08:31 AM)iakoboss7 Wrote: 1) that happens cause you use way 2 much of speedhacks (they give false fps reading), use as less as you can (test them one by one)

2)REMOVE ALL speed hacks (and even try putting both clamping modes to extra + [the last option]), this will make the game SLOW but it maybe lets you enter the license.

i will try it

(02-15-2011, 08:31 AM)iakoboss7 Wrote: 1) that happens cause you use way 2 much of speedhacks (they give false fps reading), use as less as you can (test them one by one)

thank you this works but going to get least possible speedhacks with good speed about 45fps without speedhacks