can anyone help my problem???
this is my specs
Pentium® Dual-Core CPU
E5200 @ 2.50GHz
2.50GHz,2.00GB of RAM

video card:
GeForce 9400 GT
1024 MB

how can i run game smooth T_T cause all the game is laggy pls help me....
tnx for the reply.....

Sponsored links

Seek and read all thread related for your question first before asking and seem your rig is only fair. Check the sticky/important threads.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
ok tnx im just asking TT cause im realy noob sorry .. cause im posting this sorry...~
Tell us what game are you trying so we can help better, normal thing to do would be to try the latest beta and tick the "native" checkbox on GSdx and use the Direct3D10 (Hardware) renderere also in GSdx if you can, also trying some speedhacks specially "x2 cycle rate" and "vu cycle stealing" set to slight/moderate might help a bit. Even with this there's some games that just wont run well enough.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3716.html
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
how can i get direct3d10 cause i just have direct3d9

im playing dragonball tenkaichi 3..
i can play it but the screen is dark..

tnx for the reply shadow lady^^
if you use XP you cant use directx10, its vista/7 only

if you are however using vista/7 update your directx
[Image: 1454055.png]
im using XP tnx for the reply^^
but how can i fix the dark screen in dbz tenkaichi 3???
(08-29-2009, 02:13 PM)nickx24 Wrote: im using XP tnx for the reply^^
but how can i fix the dark screen in dbz tenkaichi 3???

you mean dark flicker ?
if that's what you mean you must go in CPU setings and set it to Limit.If you have the NTSC version you will not see the flicker anymore.But if you have the PAL version try t get the NTSC one cuz the PAL version doesn't work too good with pcsx2
why the screen is blinking???? help plsTT
nickx24: Read tudor's post above you. There is the solution for NTSC, there isn't a good fix for PAL versions. There are tools to turn PAL isos into NTSC ones, though I can't guarantee that will fix it either.
[Image: 2748844.png]