can i change the language of a game?
i brought god of war 1 but after i install and then play the language is in arabic it sucks because i cant understand it, is there a way to change it?

Sponsored links

change your bios language to your native language and GoW should follow
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(02-27-2011, 03:17 PM)brypally Wrote: i brought god of war 1 but after i install and then play the language is in arabic it sucks because i cant understand it, is there a way to change it?

you must downloaded it from an Arabian site or you bought it from an Arabian country\market\shop ( i saw that duped ver it is really sucks )
@ jesalvein :
there isnt Arabian option in bios language
so it is probably wont work ( i did this before wont work http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-God-of-Wa...e?page=130 )
and there isnt an official Arabian GOW 1
so the game is illegal
I'm not sure to have caught the exact question's meaning. I'm not sure how it is made on PS2 games, if made at all (I don't have any multilanguage PS2 game).

But if it is like PC games and many other applications, it's just a matter of choosing the language, normally in the game's main menu (since PS2 games aren't "installable" so to chose the language in that step). If it can't be done there the game is likely to be mono language ans thus, can't be changed.
Imagination is where we are truly real