can some1 help me here?
so does it work now??? Tongue
You need to test it yourself,since all depends of the games you want to play...Also search on youtube for those games pcsx2 videos,and look at their configurations...Wink

Sponsored links

youtube is a very unreliable source for configuration tips on pcsx2. better use the search function of this forum. but your main problem is still your hardware, you'll be unable to run most 3d games at playable speeds with that setup, no matter what your config is. and without answering all of larfin_man's questions it will be very hard to help you any further. e.g. regarding your specs: what's your gpu model? and when you talk about a graphics problem, why not posting a screenshot of it?
CPU Core [email protected] | GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 570 | RAM 8GB DDR-3 1600MHz CL9 | OS Win7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
EMU PCSX2 v1.1.0 r5645 | GS GSdx SSE4 r5632 | SPU2 SPU2-X r5559 | PAD LilyPad r5403 | CDVD cdvdGigaherz r5403
@ zero29
I think hes Japanese, so there might be a language barrier. Still, worth trying to help someone get there stuff going~
CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K @3.5 GHz
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600MHz
GPU: Nvidia GTX 680 2GB
currently playing melty blood
but the screen keep flickering and jumping,and get some the black line on its
im really sry about my poor language
pls help me setup this game onegai
PS:iso file more good or the dvd ?
ISO is better for read times, try with the Interlacing options for the flickering maybe they'll help (F5).
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64