can't get bios
Star 
I cannot get bios & plugins for windows Vista............
Help me out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!Excl

Sponsored links

(03-27-2010, 07:34 PM)monstermurtaza Wrote: I cannot get bios & plugins for windows Vista............
Help me out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!Excl
You need to get your BIOS from your PS2, theres pleanty of guides around, and the plugins for vista are the same as the xp ones.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Make sure you move the plug-ins to the correct directory. simply Downloading them ain't enough.

and if you don't have a ps2, no one here can help you get a bios. not publicly, at least.
(03-27-2010, 07:45 PM)highimhi Wrote: and if you don't have a ps2, no one here can help you get a bios. not on this forum, else you could be banned.

fixed that for you
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Tongue
semantics. you couldn't physically stop someone from giving him one over msn or something; you can only prevent what happens on this forum.

not that i would ever even contemplate such a thing, of course.
how can get a bios from my ps2!!!!!!!!!!!!!
go to the pcsx2 main site, and then go to the english manual. it tells you how in there.
there's also numerous threads with links to the program, as well as faqs on how to use them.

...make sure you have a ps2, before you get all excited.
(03-28-2010, 07:09 AM)monstermurtaza Wrote: how can get a bios from my ps2!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is one of the Guides on how to do so: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Guide-to-...s-over-LAN
Intel Core i7 920 @ 3.6Ghz
6GB DDR3 RAM
Nvidia 275 GTX Co-Op
HDD 2x750GB Raid 0
Mobo - Asus P6T
OCZ Game XStream 700W
Window 7 Ultimate
Isn't the one using a thumb drive much easier than through LAN?
At least that's what I did...though I forgot where did I read the guide... =/
Intel C2D E6550 2.33GHz ([email protected])
Corsair CM2X1024 4GB (4x1GB) DDR2 DRAM
ASUS P5K
XFX Radeon HD 5770 1GB

Running on Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit.
did it so long ago I don't even remember the method I used. course my ps2 died not too long after. but i totally used a phoenix down aka opened it up and cleaned off the laser and it lives again.
Laptop
Intel Core 2 Duo PM8600 @ 2.4 GHz
4 GB DDR3 1066 RAM
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3670 512 MB

Desktop
AMD Phenom II x2 550 (unlocked to 4)@ 3.5ghz
4 GB DDR3 1600 RAM
Sapphire 5770 1GB