can u?
Shocked 
hi everyone i just thinking that this site is now more popular than any other forums site (especially games) but i was thinking,what about a APP of this website. i.e. facebook is sooooo famous and they made a facebook app for ipad,android and java phones,then why we not try.
in simple language we should create a app of this forum for every device.

Sponsored links

pls reply, this is well-unknown topic
i doubt its going to happen, but browsing this forum on a mobile device isn't too difficult.

moving this to the correct section.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

when? i m curious about that app.
(03-10-2013, 02:38 PM)refraction Wrote: i doubt its going to happen, but browsing this forum on a mobile device isn't too difficult.

moving this to the correct section.

i agree with you,,, i often browsing,make thread and reply this forum from using my mobile Tongue2
(03-10-2013, 02:50 PM)lionelmessi Wrote: when? i m curious about that app.

I don't really see how it would be useful since ot works perfectly under most mobile browsers.
but if you're an IOS/android dev., I'm curious about what you can do to improve it Laugh
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
pls if anyone will create such a app, then make it available for all device like java,apple,ios,android and windows.
thank u everyone for reading this thread
There is a mybb plugin, which each user would have to buy and we would need to pay a monthly fee for it. So no, that won't be available to you Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Writing an app to communicate with a website is possible and not too much complicated. But why do we need a dozen of apps on multiple platforms just for viewing a site? I'll write one for you if you could convince Mozilla, Microsoft, Apple... to stop developing their browsers. Laugh
(03-10-2013, 01:23 PM)lionelmessi Wrote: hi everyone i just thinking that this site is now more popular than any other forums site (especially games) but i was thinking,what about a APP of this website. i.e. facebook is sooooo famous and they made a facebook app for ipad,android and java phones,then why we not try.
in simple language we should create a app of this forum for every device.

comparing this forums to Facebook Huh

i think we got our self a big fanboy ! Laugh