can you give me the best config pscx2
HI

CAN YOU GAVE ME THE BEST CONFIGURATION FOR MY PC

THANKS IN ADVANCE Smile

Type de processeur QuadCore AMD Phenom II X4 810, 2600 MHz (13 x 200) 4 coeur
Carte vidéo 4 ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series (1024 Mo) Accélérateur 3D ATI Radeon HD 4850 (RV770)
MEMORY 314 308 4 KO

Sponsored links

The best configuration is the default settings.
(07-20-2011, 06:29 PM)Livy Wrote: The best configuration is the default settings.

Dont forget that u need a 2500k for that Tongue
The weaker component (PCSX2 wise) is the CPU low speed per core, it uses only two of them. So you should try the presets. There is no better generic configuration, Livy is right on the extent the default configuration is better, so as ecchiless is right you'd need a much more powerful CPU to run some games with it.

So, you should use the lesser preset which run that game you are playing now and be prepared to use more aggressive presets with more demanding games.
Imagination is where we are truly real
Ok guys

You suggest i choose. SSE2

Do you rhink i have low or middle config?

I pla) whith native 2x. Resolution. 3d9. H#rd ware

Your CPU vendor is AMD, so SSE2 is the only choice. Your GFX card is quite powerful -- it may work well with 4x or even higher resolution for most games. Use DX3D 10/11 if possible. It does not increase any speed but the developers claimed that it has less bugs compared to the DX3D 9 version.

The Phenom II is not good for PCSX2, especially with clock speed lesser than 3 Ghz. So you can try enabling the speedhacks if the game is slow. But speedhacks lower compatibility and statibility. If you want to avoid any kinda unwanted errors, use the default settings.
(07-21-2011, 03:47 AM)Livy Wrote: Your CPU vendor is AMD, so SSE2 is the only choice. Your GFX card is quite powerful -- it may work well with 4x or even higher resolution for most games. Use DX3D 10/11 if possible. It does not increase any speed but the developers claimed that it has less bugs compared to the DX3D 9 version.

The Phenom II is not good for PCSX2, especially with clock speed lesser than 3 Ghz. So you can try enabling the speedhacks if the game is slow. But speedhacks lower compatibility and statibility. If you want to avoid any kinda unwanted errors, use the default settings.

Plus he can change the clamp mode of ee/iop and vu, put it to none can increase the fps in 5-10.
ok guys,

for SSE2, i can choose only DX3D9Blush

Shall i install dx10 or dx 11 to recognise it on the menu?

if not i will check with 4 x

another question does pscx3 exist? i would to play top spin 4 on my pcAngry

thanks in advance

You can only choose DX3D 10/11 if you're using Windows Vista and up. There's an unofficial DX10 for XP but you'd better not use it.

For PCSX3, it may exist in the future. For now, not yet.
oki Cool