cannot change resolution in Direct3D10 hardware
I just noticed this when testing some games. In the direct103D hardware menu, I cannot change the resolution.

[Image: 23u7vbo.jpg]

[Image: 1z1fb0n.jpg]

As you can see here, the game starts in a window always in 640x447 resolution, what's wrong?

Sponsored links

Your ISO of the game has scene release name.
1)Also did you try to delete gsdx.ini from inis folder?
2)What's your graphics card?
CPU: Intel Core i7-10700K 3.8 GHz (Turbo 5.1 GHz)
GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070 (8 GB)
RAM: Corsair 32GB KIT DDR4 3200MHz CL16 Vengeance LPX
MOBO: Asus TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS
yeah sorry i dont know how to dump my own game so i am just testing for the moment. ill remove the scene release.

1) yes I deleted the gsdx.ini, no difference, still only 640x447
2) geforce gts 250 (windows7)
I just noticed that i could change res in direct93D but not direct10hardware, wtf is going on...Sad
You are probably using the latest svn release,and as you'd expect the latest builds come with various bugs too. Use the last official release and it will work fine.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Do you have latest graphic drivers installed?
CPU: Intel Core i7-10700K 3.8 GHz (Turbo 5.1 GHz)
GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070 (8 GB)
RAM: Corsair 32GB KIT DDR4 3200MHz CL16 Vengeance LPX
MOBO: Asus TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS
The 640x447 part is the native resolution of the game, it always shows the native resolution for all games and it is not the actual resolution you are using. The resolution dropdown choice are only to be used in DX9 fullscreen mode, when you use DX10 it will always open the windowed mode and if you want to use full screen you gotta use alt+enter which will use your desktop resolution.

The difference to old GSdx releases is that... that menu wasnt blocked before but it didnt work in DX10 anyway, you can however change the internal resolution.

You can try getting one of the old GSdx (0.1.14 for example) from the GSdx thread and see it behaves the same even tho you could change those options.
thank you, that clears things up