cant get devil may cry to work lol
done possible everything to get this working but after the third curtscene of the intro (first, story of sparda, second trish introduction third, location of the devil) after that it just stops, fps continues but no image is displayed

the graphical glitch i get in the scenes during hw mode are unavoidable unless i go native or sw mode, hope there is a fix to this but after seeing the search results i don't get my hopes up xP

tried with and without speedhacks, complete software run, extra +preserve sign and full in the EE and VU settings, auto gamefixes, manual game fixes, default settings, ee nearest, positive negative in vu and EE, hardware hacks, re-rip the game (clean disk mind you)....nothing seems to work for me xD

so i hope this is fixable otherwise i am going to asume it is broken along the way with the newer revisions.

devil may cry pal version

i5-760 @4.01ghz
8gb ddr3 ram
gtx 480
windows 7 64bit

pcsx2 version: r5423

i have a feeling this is going to be one of those moments that i am going to facepalm myself really hard if the solution is really simple xD

Sponsored links

Just happened here, too. Pressing "select" to skip the cutscenes fixes it.
AMD Phenom II X4 975 BE OC 4.0 GHz, Corsair Hydro H70
AMD Radeon HD 6990 OC, Accelero Twin Turbo
ASUS Crosshair V Formula 990FX
OCZ Revodrive 3 X2 240 Gb
16 Gb G.Skill 1833 MHz

23 PS2's
(01-26-2013, 02:51 PM)ps2freak Wrote: Just happened here, too. Pressing "select" to skip the cutscenes fixes it.

[Image: 3414tactical5f00facepal.jpg]

LOOOL xD

i knew it was something simple xD
i pressed all the buttons to try to skip them but i never pressed select xD

i dont deserve to be on this site anymore :C

well this mysterie has been solved then Tongue
good job ;p
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(01-26-2013, 03:44 PM)refraction Wrote: good job ;p

i knew it would be something simple....just didnt knew what xD