cant play games cuz of this!!
CDVD plugin failed to open. Your computer may have insufficient resources,or incompatible hardware/drivers i dont know what to do i tried everything! i cant start the game Sad help..someone??

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

You don't need a CDVD plugin since some time now, although that message is most probably due to the ISO being mounted on a Virtual drive and "Iso" instead "plugin" is selected.

The simplest and best way to use the emulator is unmount the image from any virtual drive or even the actual DVD from a physical drive.

Now, make sure "iso" and NOT "Plugin" is selected at the CDVD tab, then search the actual ISO from the "Iso Selector" at the top on CDVD menu. Once it is done, go to system tab and choose the fast boot. Good gaming.

Edit: The above procedure uses the emulator's internal reader and works even if a null plugin is chosen for CDVD.
Imagination is where we are truly real
im sorry for asking but can u simplify what u said? Mellow sorry im new to the iso's and the pcsx2 emulator...sadly..

(03-26-2013, 09:27 PM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: You don't need a CDVD plugin since some time now, although that message is most probably due to the ISO being mounted on a Virtual drive and "Iso" instead "plugin" is selected.

The simplest and best way to use the emulator is unmount the image from any virtual drive or even the actual DVD from a physical drive.

Now, make sure "iso" and NOT "Plugin" is selected at the CDVD tab, then search the actual ISO from the "Iso Selector" at the top on CDVD menu. Once it is done, go to system tab and choose the fast boot. Good gaming.

Edit: The above procedure uses the emulator's internal reader and works even if a null plugin is chosen for CDVD.
Get this iso making program from her called ImgBurn.

www.imgburn.com

With your DVD game in the DVD-ROM...make an image (or iso) from disc. You can change the location and name of the file of where it is burned.

In the PCSX2 screen, go to CDVD and select "Iso." Go to the Iso Selector and finsd where you put your newly created iso file.
OS: Linux Mint 17.2 64 bit (occasional Antergos/Arch user)
(I am no longer a Windows user)
CPU: Intel Pentium G3258
GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti

(03-26-2013, 09:42 PM)the dark knight 2013 Wrote: im sorry for asking but can u simplify what u said? Mellow sorry im new to the iso's and the pcsx2 emulator...sadly..

can you detail what you didn't understand ?
'cause I don't see how nosisbab could simplify it more than now...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(03-26-2013, 10:01 PM)jesalvein Wrote: oh kk like im trying to play crash twinsanity and now the cdvd thing wont let me his nosisbab explained but im not sure how to "unmount" Tongue the image from the virtual drive

can you detail what you didn't understand ?
'cause I don't see how nosisbab could simplify it more than now...
if you mounted it, I'm pretty sure you know how to unmount.
means it's most probably not mounted.

how did you make your iso ? Which imaging program did you use ?
ehhhh..no im new getting the playstation 2 emulator got it today and the isos and image things...

(03-26-2013, 10:46 PM)jesalvein Wrote: if you mounted it, I'm pretty sure you know how to unmount.
means it's most probably not mounted.

how did you make your iso ? Which imaging program did you use ?
What I meant is that if you don't know about mounting/unmounting, that clearly eliminates the idea of having made an error with this.

so, it may be your iso image.
How did you create it ?
i got it from the internet then i compressed it then dragged it on my desktop from winrar