cant use my save files (memcards)
So i was ejecting my memcards to use other ones and i wanted to begin a new save, when i realised that ejecting the memcard, the file was not listed below in the available memcards, it just disappeared. I still have the files, and if i change their name or anything, they still dont show and just nothing at all happens. 

I have a 50+ percent save for GT4, so I'd be super annoyed to lose it.

Any help is appreciated.

Sponsored links

My goodness, I'm facing a similar issue with Gran Turismo 4. As far as I can tell, that game isn't friendly with memory cards as it has a strict system with its saving and loading mechanism. I think there's a bug within PCSX2 because I've tried duplicating my memory card so that I can use a cheat that will bring in every single car in the game in the duplicated card. I would have then used the original memory card to trade in those cars and add them to my collecting. The problem I have gotten was that my original card was overwritten with a new, blank card that needs to be formatted. The duplicated card already had the cheat enabled and overwritten my garage when I saved it. I was intended to keep the original card with all of the cars in the games and also completed the game by then. I only had 7% left as well. By the way, your font color is not legible. I can't read it until I can highlight it with my cursor. Could you change your font color?
PC Specs:
PC: HP Omen 15 dc-0051nr laptop
CPU: Intel i7-8750H (2.2 GHz up to 4.1 GHz)
RAM: 16 GB
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 Notebook (6 GB)
Storage: 256 SSD PCi NV M.2+1 TB HDD
Need the latest GIT/development build? Click here!
Sorry about the font :/ i uploaded it in black but for some reason its borderline invisible.

As for my problem, the menu within the PCSX2 memcard settings itself refuses to recognise that i have memcard files in the folder i have it set to read (PCSX2/memcards) even though they're obviously there. I dont think its a game problem, more so a problem within PCSX2 itself.

Hopefully i can find a solution, i really wanna get back into the game Sad
Could you post a screenshot of the memory card configuration using Windows Snipping Tool? Use the window mode and click on the window.
PC Specs:
(04-19-2019, 07:52 PM)gtgamer468 Wrote: Could you post a screenshot of the memory card configuration using Windows Snipping Tool? Use the window mode and click on the window.

I've solved the problem now actually. Turns out the memcard files were set to hidden so PCSX2 was unable to recognise them :/
Sorry for the trouble.
At least you were lucky. I now have to start all over again. Angry
PC Specs: