castlevania curse of darkness (pal pcsx2 1.00) problem
now i tri the latest rev 5439...

Sponsored links

i tried the 5439 and i set the "adapter" on "HD readon 5700 series" (my GC)...

it worksd a bit better...but there is a problem...to be sure it really works better, i have to try to play in the same spot of the game so i should copy and paste the savestate on the rev 5439 ive just istalled...the problem is that i cant find anywhere the pcsx2 1.00 savestates folder (even in C:, programs ecc ecc)...

do you know where is it...?
Its unlikely a savestate from 1.0.0 will work in the latest svn revision. You need to have a proper memorycard save if you want to continue on a newer version.

As you seemed to fix it (or make it a bit better) changing your graphics card adapter, i would use 1.0.0 for now, unless of course you make a proper save game to run from.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

yes youre right!

ok ill let you know, thanks!

EDIT

unfortunately there are no improvments..athe games continues to slowdown in some areas with monsters around...sometimes slow down to 50, sometimes to 45...

theres nothing more can i do...? Sad
To TC. I can assure you that I can play this game at 3-4x native res and get full 60fps all the time with no dips. If every you have done and tried by the people mentioned here then your CPU is simply not good enough for the game. If you keep experiencing slowdowns with everything for any game. Even after using speed hacks and tweaking to the best possible. Then your system just isn't able to run the games you are trying to play.
I5 3570k 3.4ghz| 4GB R9 290| 8GB DDR3
i have a AMD Phenom 2 X4 940 (3.00 Ghz) processor...how could it be not enough...?

anyway, what is the best cpu avaible for pcsx2...? i know a multi cores cpu doesnt help because the emu isn able to take advantage of them all...is it right...?

may be i should change the GC...? i have an ati readon HD 57050...

thanks guys
(10-27-2012, 06:00 PM)lee777 Wrote: i have a AMD Phenom 2 X4 940 (3.00 Ghz) processor...how could it be not enough...?

anyway, what is the best cpu avaible for pcsx2...? i know a multi cores cpu doesnt help because the emu isn able to take advantage of them all...is it right...?

may be i should change the GC...? i have an ati readon HD 57050...

thanks guys

Even my AMD Phenom II X4 925 (2.80 Ghz) and Radeon HD 5850 does a pretty good job.
AMD Phenom II X4 975 BE OC 4.0 GHz, Corsair Hydro H70
AMD Radeon HD 6990 OC, Accelero Twin Turbo
ASUS Crosshair V Formula 990FX
OCZ Revodrive 3 X2 240 Gb
16 Gb G.Skill 1833 MHz

23 PS2's
so you with your AMD Phenom II X4 925 (2.80 Ghz) and Radeon HD 5850 are able to play the entire game at full speed, without a light drop in fps when many monsters appears...?

if so, there must be something i can do to play it at 100%...

usually the game slow down only when dogs or zombies appear...the skeletons dont cause any drop in fps...

please help me to make it works 100%, there must be something i can do if you too can run it at 100%...!!

have you too win7 64?

what about overcloking the cpu...? is it a bad idea...?
i ve just tried to put the EE at 2 and it works really good...fps are steady at 60...but...it seems that it slowdown a bit anyway...hmm...
(10-27-2012, 06:21 PM)lee777 Wrote: so you with your AMD Phenom II X4 925 (2.80 Ghz) and Radeon HD 5850 are able to play the entire game at full speed, without a light drop in fps when many monsters appears...?

if so, there must be something i can do to play it at 100%...

usually the game slow down only when dogs or zombies appear...the skeletons dont cause any drop in fps...

please help me to make it works 100%, there must be something i can do if you too can run it at 100%...!!

have you too win7 64?

what about overcloking the cpu...? is it a bad idea...?

That CPU and GPU are in my other PC, and I think it will run this game very good, too. You can try OC'ing, just remember to run your CPU cooler a little faster.
AMD Phenom II X4 975 BE OC 4.0 GHz, Corsair Hydro H70
AMD Radeon HD 6990 OC, Accelero Twin Turbo
ASUS Crosshair V Formula 990FX
OCZ Revodrive 3 X2 240 Gb
16 Gb G.Skill 1833 MHz

23 PS2's