cheat code help
i'm attempting to use a cheat code for disgaea hour of darkness it's an action replay code and the base code for it is
Max HL
Y75P-EXZM-8RZM9
4PU1-YM27-3DVB6
U60F-KCR9-D4381
Press L1+L2 to activate

using omniconvert i get
D025DC4A 0000FAFF
202A20C0 05F5E0FF

then i convert in to a pnach and try to use it
and in the system log i get
[wx] can't open file 'cheats\4d2cac9d.pnach' (error 3: the system cannot find the path specified.)
can anyone help?

Sponsored links

No need to post this three times, once is enough.

Looks like your .pnach file doesn't exist or it isn't in the right place. Is the file named correctly? Is it in your pcsx2\cheats folder?
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 940 @ 3.0GHz
MOB: ECS A780GM-A
GPU: XFX GeForce 8800 GTS 640MB
RAM: 4GB Dual-Channel DDR2 400MHz
sorry i didn't know it posted three times my bad Sad
it needs to be named correctly? how do i know what to name it?
Name it the same as the CRC of the game.

In this case for you the CRC of the game U wanted to play is: 4d2cac9d

So make sure u put the cheat file: 4d2cac9d.pnach in the Cheats directory INSIDE the Emulator Directory.
ok so the cheats load now (i named and placed it wrong) thank you for that however it isn't working

i noticed that on the AR site it said i need to press L1 + L2 to activate this code do these types of codes work? do i need to code that into the cheat
(08-20-2010, 02:57 AM)undone98 Wrote: ok so the cheats load now (i named and placed it wrong) thank you for that however it isn't working

i noticed that on the AR site it said i need to press L1 + L2 to activate this code do these types of codes work? do i need to code that into the cheat

There's a Master Code as well. This must be enabled for any other cheats to work.

(M)
KNDV-7WBV-VYZRB
DJ79-AJ2K-0NP7Z
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 940 @ 3.0GHz
MOB: ECS A780GM-A
GPU: XFX GeForce 8800 GTS 640MB
RAM: 4GB Dual-Channel DDR2 400MHz
it works Smile you guys are fantastic is there anyway to give you guys extra props on this forum? cuz you two deserve it for dealing with me lolz
anyway thanks for helping me out i'll try to pay it forward
Your thanks is good enough and besides that's why these forums are there, to help eachother out ^^