closed thred
Question 
I was posting a thred and it said it was closed by a monorator.
what dose that meen?

Sponsored links

http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-12514-pos...l#pid94676
Read.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Ok but if I with no computer haking skills was able to find this copy then how come no athourity has done anything? Also I deleted the file now knowing its illegal.
You need to have an actual PS2 to legally use PCSX2. Your bios files need to come from your PS2. Last but not least, you need to own (purchased) the actual game, not borrowed from a friend and not something you downloaded on the internet.
Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about his power level?
Vegeta: It's...one thousand and six.
Nappa: Wh-...really?
Vegeta: Yeah! Beat him up Nappa!
Nappa: Yay!
(01-21-2010, 09:23 AM)d2r123 Wrote: Ok but if I with no computer haking skills was able to find this copy then how come no athourity has done anything? Also I deleted the file now knowing its illegal.
authorities won't do anything without a DCMA takedown notice (at the very least) and as soon as you kill one, another pops up. it happens, doesn't make it right
actually i think you can have a game borrowed from a friend if its original i think
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]
Yeah, but you can't just rip an iso from something you borrow from a friend. Like wise, you can't burn a copy of the game. In both cases, you did not buy the game, your friend did. Now, if you bought it from that friend, then you can do whatever you like with it.
Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about his power level?
Vegeta: It's...one thousand and six.
Nappa: Wh-...really?
Vegeta: Yeah! Beat him up Nappa!
Nappa: Yay!
Another thread on this? Glare

Its very simple, People can't do crap about illigal downloads. Its good for most people and bad for a few people (especially in the music industry).

Download Evil
keep your mouth shut Ninja
and support them when you can Rolleyes

If you don't support the person that created whatever you downloaded, just know that any future products, software or whatever will be impossible for them to make in the future.

o right, remember blockbuster? They don't even exist anymore. I wonder y Closedeyes
Windows 7 - Asus G73jh-a1 - 17-720qm @ 1.6 GHz (2.8 GHz)(2.4ghz)(1.73ghz) - ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5870 @ 700/1000 (sometimes oc to 800/1100) - 8 gig ram
(01-22-2010, 09:57 PM)Xellon Wrote: o right, remember blockbuster? They don't even exist anymore. I wonder y Closedeyes

Because they had an outdated business model that couldn't compete with services like Netflix.
(01-23-2010, 12:30 AM)nasageek Wrote:
(01-22-2010, 09:57 PM)Xellon Wrote: o right, remember blockbuster? They don't even exist anymore. I wonder y Closedeyes

Because they had an outdated business model that couldn't compete with services like Netflix.

true. But even if netflix didn't exist, they would have lost too much money from piracy.
Windows 7 - Asus G73jh-a1 - 17-720qm @ 1.6 GHz (2.8 GHz)(2.4ghz)(1.73ghz) - ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5870 @ 700/1000 (sometimes oc to 800/1100) - 8 gig ram