commandline PtionROGRESSIVE SCAN Gsdx.ini
HI,
There's a way to set progressive scan "ON" into gsdx.ini?
And just another question.

Does exist a command line to change screen resolution with DX10?
I wanna set tv resolution to 1280x720 when i start pcsx2.
I5 - 2320 @ 3,0 Ghz - 8 GbyteDDR2 1333 Mhz - Geforce 8800 GTS 512 Mbyte - Win 7x64 - Samsung 32" TV HD-Ready
Uomo saggio il cielo aiuta.

Sponsored links

I don't think there is any Command Line Function like that?
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
Progressive scan depends on the game, right?
yes :-( it's game depend!
I5 - 2320 @ 3,0 Ghz - 8 GbyteDDR2 1333 Mhz - Geforce 8800 GTS 512 Mbyte - Win 7x64 - Samsung 32" TV HD-Ready
Uomo saggio il cielo aiuta.
Currently there are no pcsx2 command line options/switches which are used for the plugins (e.g. gsdx settings).

Progressive scan (of the GSdx deinterlace modes) is saved at gsdx.ini, and so is the rendering resolution (native/x2/x3/etc).

As a workaround for proper command line switches, you can make few copies of gsdx.ini with different settings (after you change the settings from the gsdx configuration panel), and then overwrite gsdx.ini with your own file before you start pcsx2.

Also, there are at least 2 pcsx2 launchers which can remember the settings (and separate memcards etc) per game. I don't recall their names but either search the forum or maybe someone else can point you to them.

Also #2, you should know that if a game outputs interlaced (non-progressive) image and it doesn't support progressive-scan via in-game-options, then gsdx can't force the game to output progressive. All it can do is deinterlace to reduce the horizontal lines (it should do it automatically, or you can manually choose one of different deinterlace methods). Deinterlacing at gsdx (or any other deinterlacer, such as the ones embedded in TVs) would not be as good as if the game supports progressive-scan internally, but there's not much which can be done about that.
I'm using this one: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PS2Lunch-...-for-PCSX2
[Image: newsig.jpg]