hello
in pcsx 1.4
wich is the format to get the mayor compress for iso
gzip in ultra setting compressions,or cso or another

i've read inform of progress but i didn't undestrand

thanks
Intel i7 4790k / 32gb Ddr3 1600Mhz / GTX 1080 /Wind 10 64bit

Sponsored links

I think it was nicely explained in the progress report. One of the sentences was like 7zip compresses isos to the smallest size however uses only one thread and therefore takes ages to compress. Pikz (or similar) allows to compress multithreaded but creates slightly larger files. Maxcso also creates slightly larger files however is fast, multithreaded and doesnt need an extra index file to be created.

What do you not understand?

Edit: to answer your question: 7zip on highest setting. Hiwever that is not necessarily the recommended choice.
(01-08-2016, 09:31 PM)willkuer Wrote: I think it was nicely explained in the progress report. One of the sentences was like 7zip compresses isos to the smallest size however uses only one thread and therefore takes ages to compress. Pikz (or similar) allows to compress multithreaded but creates slightly larger files. Maxcso also creates slightly larger files however is fast, multithreaded and doesnt need an extra index file to be created.

What do you not understand?

Edit: to answer your question: 7zip on highest setting. Hiwever that is not necessarily the recommended choice.

my ntive language is spanish and sometimes dont undesrtand 100%
Intel i7 4790k / 32gb Ddr3 1600Mhz / GTX 1080 /Wind 10 64bit

So do you understand now? Should i reformulate something? Do you have further questions?

(Btw i totally understand that. I dont get a lot of stuff because of missing english knowledge. Especially if people are not trying to write simple english but rather some slang.)