computer is fast but pcsx2 work slow.
the snail races started ages ago. Theyve only just caught up now is all lol
[Image: jmt41l-2.png]
SSD: 250GB | HDD: 2TB | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4G Gaming

Sponsored links

lol Gregory.. I'm the first to say you cant run something.. but remember, I'm also the guy that wanted to go through and categorize what the minimum reqs are for a game to run at full speed under the current, non dev build (1.4)...

I'll agree that he's scraping the absolute bottom of the barrel for games that he might be able to play resource wise.. but there may be one or two that he can run.
amd tr 1950x                                                 amd ryzen 5 2500u
asrock x399 taichi                                         amd vega 8 
XFX Radeon rx570                                       16gb ddr 4 2400 ram
32gb gskill ddr4-3200                                   1tb nvme ssd
Debian Bullseye                                           480gb sata ssd
Custom loop water cooled                           HP envy x360
nzxt 340 case
thanks for talk on my problem and thanks for time .guys please some one tell me what sitting is better for my system.
which game(s) do you own ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Tayyabyounis, if you haven't noticed from all the teasing posts, you have a VERY VERY weak CPU & it's unlikely you're going to get very many games to run. As stated, you MIGHT get 1 or 2 games to run on that old rig. It's not fast for PCSX2 or most modern PC games. I also claim BS to you saying it can play GTA V...certainly not at full speed. As jesavlein asked, what PS2 games do you own? Chances are your PC won't be able to play them at full speed. You really need to upgrade your computer
Windows 11 64 bit OS
Intel Core i7-10700
Geforce RTX 2060 6GB
32 GB DDR4 RAM
(04-04-2017, 04:22 PM)envisaged0ne Wrote: Tayyabyounis, if you haven't noticed from all the teasing posts, you have a VERY VERY weak CPU & it's unlikely you're going to get very many games to run.  As stated, you MIGHT get 1 or 2 games to run on that old rig.  It's not fast for PCSX2 or most modern PC games.  I also claim BS to you saying it can play GTA V...certainly not at full speed.  As jesavlein asked, what PS2 games do you own?  Chances are your PC won't be able to play them at full speed.  You really need to upgrade your computer

I have same problem as the OP.I Have an Intel Core 2 E8400,Intel Q33 Express chipset GMA3100 and 2GB RAM.I tried playing Destory all Humans 1 and Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 on my PCSX2 but they all them run in slow motion at 43% speed while I could kinda understand BT3 running badly but Destroy all Humans is really old game it should run fine but it isn't.
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go