config help needed for swbg2
Exclamation 
well, i have a computer intel....2.8ghz ( can't remember, sorry i don't have internet at home. ) and here writing asking if anyone has tried SWBG2 on their pc. currently im using the software one because hardware won't let me enter battles. graphics looks sooo bad! and its only around 20-40 fps. can any of you please tell me your configuration? swbg2 = star wars battlefront 2 Tongue

Sponsored links

well, wouldn't it be swbf2 then? Tongue and i think this belongs to the general discussion and support section. but without detailed info about your specs (intel with 2.8ghz?) and your pcsx2/plugin versions and config it will be rather difficult to help you. also, star wars battlefront 2 is listed in the compatibility list of pcsx2 as "menues" only, so running the game in software mode might be everything you'll get with this game, but i don't have it myself to confirm that.
CPU Core [email protected] | GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 570 | RAM 8GB DDR-3 1600MHz CL9 | OS Win7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
EMU PCSX2 v1.1.0 r5645 | GS GSdx SSE4 r5632 | SPU2 SPU2-X r5559 | PAD LilyPad r5403 | CDVD cdvdGigaherz r5403