configure pcsx2 zg5 acer aspire one
hello friends help me get the best settings with a aspire one zg5 is that when Arraco pcsx2 only takes me a black screen and the sound but not the video shoots please help me
I xps3 windows video drivers and directx 9 do not understand why it does not work me Sad

Sponsored links

I am not entirely sure what you are saying. Please provide your complete system specs, a more detailed description of the problem and post your settings (screenshots if possible)
Intel Core i5-8600K @ 4.5 GHz
GeForce GTX 1080 SC2 Stock
ASRock Z370 Taichi LGA 1151 mobo
CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 16GB 2400 DDR4 RAM
SAMSUNG 970 EVO M.2 2280 500GB PCIe SSD
Indigo Xtreme Thermal Interface Material
Phanteks Enthoo Pro ES614P Black Steel Case
EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 220-G2-0750-XR PSU
Windows 10 64-bit
(12-12-2013, 09:25 PM)thebigcarlos Wrote: hello friends help me get the best settings with a aspire one zg5 is that when Arraco pcsx2 only takes me a black screen and the sound but not the video shoots please help me
I xps3 windows video drivers and directx 9 do not understand why it does not work me Sad

This is why(specs of your netbook):

Graphics adapter Integrated
Graphics (integrated) Intel (GMA)
GPU model 950
Memory type Unified
Video outputs VGA

So, you aren't gonna be able to run PCSX2 on that, unfortunately. Even if you could get it to run, the CPU in that is too weak to play any game at all.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(12-12-2013, 09:44 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: This is why(specs of your netbook):

Graphics adapter Integrated
Graphics (integrated) Intel (GMA)
GPU model 950
Memory type Unified
Video outputs VGA

So, you aren't gonna be able to run PCSX2 on that, unfortunately. Even if you could get it to run, the CPU in that is too weak to play any game at all.

It would also bring the cpu to it knees and probably bring it past it thermal threshold to boot that is an old laptop is probably never had its fan cleaned out either like most people with old laptops