controllers
hello my brothers in PC i need your help i have two controllers i tried GTA with two players and it worked fine but i tried ( Chronicles of Narnia, The - The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe ) and this game is my problem. my first controller isn't working but the second controller is working fine and when i tried another pc the two controllers worked fine

Sponsored links

Does both of your pcs have similar hardwares, OS, drivers, pcsx2, gamepad wrapper and configurations ? It's hard to pinpoint
your problem.
(05-16-2021, 04:13 AM)sportster Wrote: Does both of your pcs have similar hardwares, OS, drivers, pcsx2, gamepad wrapper and configurations ? It's hard to pinpoint
your problem.

well the first pc has better hardwares  than the second one and configuration is the same but the second one i switched between the controllers does that make a different ?
What controllers do you have ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(05-16-2021, 07:27 AM)jesalvein Wrote: What controllers do you have ?

1- Controller (Revolution Pro Controller 2). 
2- Generic USB Joystick.

in the first pc i put controller 1 as pad1 and the controller 2 as pad2 in the second pc i put controller 2 as pad1 and controller 1 as pad2
Quote:2- Generic USB Joystick.
no brand ? nothing ?
about the nacon controller : did you uncheck dinput and use only xinput in lilypad settings ?
did you set your controler to windows mode ? because ps4 mode won't work properly on windows
(05-16-2021, 08:37 AM)jesalvein Wrote: no brand ? nothing ?
about the nacon controller : did you uncheck dinput and use only xinput in lilypad settings ?
did you set your controler to windows mode ? because ps4 mode won't work properly on windows
BB4431V2 and yes it's PC mode and i tried ps4 mode before when i tried to configure it but it didn't work 
if you mean direct input by saying dinput i didn't unchecked it  and i clear all pad1 and pad2 and i mapped it by myself for every button and fix all the problem while i was mapping becuase there was a problem when i was mapping the controller sticks
Everything seemed fine when suddenly I noticed that when opening my 'versus fighting games' the two joysticks work normal for capcom and marvel BUT games for snk games (like AOF Anthology and Fatal Fury Battle Archives....or KOF) only the second control is recognized. The first disappears!!!! ... does anyone know why?

NOTE: Both are "Fighting Commander HORI" switched to "PC mode"
CPU :AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor, 3600 Mhz
GPU :ADM Radeon RX 5700 XT
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
(05-17-2021, 04:38 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

Plugins opened successfully.
Suspending single plugin: PAD
Saving PAD
Closing PAD
Recovering single plugin: PAD
Loading PAD
Opening plugins...
Opening PAD
Plugins opened successfully.
Closing plugins...
Closing DEV9
Closing FW
Closing USB
Closing CDVD
Closing SPU2
* SPU2-X: Waiting for DSound thread to finish... Done.
Closing PAD
Closing GS
Plugins closed successfully.
Shutting down plugins...
Plugins shutdown successfully.
(GameDB) Unloading...

I don't know to what extent this makes sense BUT I have some 'save states' that I can still load (F3 keyboard) (still from the time when I was struggling to make the reshade set up correctly, everything is fine with that now) so I used this 'load' within the game KOF'98'UM (to get out of the game's "yes" or "no" initial screen about the load on the memoy card and then BAM! The "F3" took me straight to the training screen and here the joystick works perfect!

Should I delete the save states? In all SNK games?

Anyway, it still doesn't make sense to me.
CPU :AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor, 3600 Mhz
GPU :ADM Radeon RX 5700 XT