dark cloud 2 problem :(
i'm near the end of chapter 5 on board the paznos after talking to galen and saying yes, for some reason i can't load the cutscene where the paznos starts destroying the golems

i also get these error messages:
(IsoFS) Filesystem is ISO9660
Initializing Elf: 4014996 bytes
ELF (cdrom0:\SCUS_972.13;1) CRC=0x1DF41F33, EntryPoint=0x00100008
(IsoFS) Block 0x10: Primary partition info.
(IsoFS) Filesystem is ISO9660
(SYSTEM.CNF) Detected PS2 Disc = cdrom0:\SCUS_972.13;1
(SYSTEM.CNF) Software version = 1.00
(SYSTEM.CNF) Disc region type = NTSC
[wx] can't open file 'cheats\1df41f33.pnach' (error 2: the system cannot find the file specified.)
No cheats found. Resuming execution without cheats...
IPU1 running when IPU1 DMA disabled! CHCR 1 QWC 0
CDVD READ ERROR, sector = 0x0020afff
CDVD Break Call
CDVD READ ERROR, sector = 0x0020b00f
CDVD Break Call
CDVD READ ERROR, sector = 0x0020b01f
CDVD Break Call
CDVD READ ERROR, sector = 0x0020b02f
CDVD Break Call
CDVD READ ERROR, sector = 0x0020b03f
CDVD Break Call
CDVD READ ERROR, sector = 0x0020b04f
CDVD Break Call
CDVD READ ERROR, sector = 0x0020b05f
CDVD Break Call
CDVD READ ERROR, sector = 0x0020b06f
CDVD Break Call
CDVD READ ERROR, sector = 0x0020b07f
CDVD Break Call
CDVD READ ERROR, sector = 0x0020b08f
CDVD Break Call
CDVD READ ERROR, sector = 0x0020b09f
CDVD Break Call
CDVD READ ERROR, sector = 0x0020b0af
CDVD Break Call
CDVD READ ERROR, sector = 0x0020b0bf
CDVD Break Call
CDVD READ ERROR, sector = 0x0020b0cf
CDVD Break Call

any help will be appreciated thx

Sponsored links

Well CDVD READ ERROR pretty much says it's having trouble reading the game, try making/remaking an ISO of your game with ImgBurn and running it from that ISO file, if the problem is still there please make sure you mention your PC Specs, PCSX2 settings, plugin settings and the full console log next time so we can help better.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
I'm having the exact same problem as this. After google searching for a while it seems like it's not common, but several people are complaining about it. I have tried to get past this point many times now and really don't want to lose my 40+ hours of gameplay. My computer has been running it fine so far and I've attempted changing all of my settings around and using different Pcsx versions. Please can somebody help? Wacko
Yeah, it looks like the problem is in PS2 disk/ISO, but if you both are having the same problem at the same part/place of the game, then hard to say... Smile
Well I'm using my original disk so it must just be a general problem. Apparently somebody noted that this clip is the only pre-rendered high definition clip in the entire game so I'm wondering if that could be a problem? Thank you btw Smile
I'm having the same exact problem. I am using an iso from a brand new disc with no scratches.
Are you using the internal ISO loader or the Linuz ISO plugin to run the game? If you are using the internal ISO loader give the plugin a try, it sometimes works better
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(04-17-2011, 09:33 AM)Bositman Wrote: Are you using the internal ISO loader or the Linuz ISO plugin to run the game? If you are using the internal ISO loader give the plugin a try, it sometimes works better

Actually I have been using the Linuz ISO plugin. This sucks I really wanted to play this game. Sad
OK try the internal ISO reader as well then Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Sorry im not really sure which one is the internal ISO reader. Is it the cddvdGigaherz?