dbz bt3
No i do't need frameskip, nor i use it because many games become buggy frames. But sometimes i tried frameskipping to go above 90 fps, And i saw that dbz bt 3 has no problems in frameskip i.e no garbaged screen etc. But my Game was NTSC.
[Image: recodersignature2.png]

Sponsored links

(10-29-2011, 10:54 PM)Rezard Wrote: Your only feasible solution does involve spending some cash.

You ready...?
Let me know. Smile

@ recoder:
I simply can't understand why you'd need Frame Skipping with that processor... Blink

ooohh yes please tell me.
It's not a secret, and everyone can tell you;P, you need to buy a new system.

Well technically, opposite to others said, considering this game ONLY, new dedicated GPU would probably be enough of an upgrade. Not sure exactly how much slower E3300 is from c2d, but assuming 2.5ghz of it should be around 1,7ghz of c2d which technically is enough for tenkaichi 3 at least for PAL version of the game in SVN pcsx2 version, which start showing full speed on around 1.6ghz on my AII, soo it's very non-demanding game when it comes to cpu.

You have two problems then:
Firstly for the "menus going to fast" you simply need to enable framelimit(F4).
For laggy gameplay you need a better, graphic card and that will cost you from around 50 to 100$ for a real GPU from AMD or Nvidia, maybe a bit less if you would be enough with native res. Through you should trully go for upgrading whole system as it's pretty ancient and you can't really play anything new, forgetting about most 3D games through emulation as well.

Actually you have also third problem;P, learn to be nice for others even if they don't welcome you with open hands, and put your teen-rage on a leash, it usually pays off in adult life. Calling somebody's an arrogant prick and going into awfully immature rage just couse he posted the truth that your system is crap is "a bit" too much.