dbz bt3
Hello i am using pcsx2 0.9.8 and playing the game dbz bt3 it is working alrght but the menus jst speed up so fast and when i go on 2 the game itself well its alrght but i would jst luv 2 play it like on my ps2 the game is a PAL version and the sound is so bad please can some one giv me some guidance and some speacial advice thanks
my specs:
procssor:Intel® Celeron® CPU E3300 @ 2.50 GHZ
RAM: 1.00 GB
SYSTEM TYPE: 32-bit Operating System
Chip type:Intel® GMA 3100
Adapter string: Intel®G33/G31 Express Chipset Family
Total available graphics memory:250MB
dedicated video memory: 0MB
System Video Memory:64MB
Shared System Memory:186MB
Windoiws Pro Nati
Zoomstorm
Thanx

Sponsored links

Sorry your PC is crap, nothing you can do about it.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
it's unsolvable 0% get a new PC now or stay on your PS2.
don't expect miracles and best configuration on Celeron and Intel GMA.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
lool well considaring i got this pc for free 4rom the government lool its ok lool but u can u tell me what i can do 2 fix all the problems such like RAM and can u buy a better graphics card lol?
First stop adding lol after each word, it's pointless and annoying. Second you need a whole new PC. New processor, new motherboard, new ram, new graphics card etc, you can't upgrade this thing.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(10-29-2011, 03:13 PM)seerar1 Wrote: lool well considaring i got this pc for free 4rom the government lool its ok lool but u can u tell me what i can do 2 fix all the problems such like RAM and can u buy a better graphics card lol?

upgrading only the RAM and video card it's pointless (0%) upgrade everything is the priority.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
alrght thanx 4 the advce tallbender lool n bositman u can go hav a ***** fit some where else u arrogant prick i am only asking a question no need 2 talk 2 ome 1 like dat looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool n i can lol when ever i want looool
Why do you say "LOL" after each and every sentence/word. It a forum and not a chatting room/ or your Mobile phone. I don't know but Frameskip may help a lot here. DBZ BT 3 NTSC runs perfect with frameskip but i don't know if pal works fine or not. Just try it with (2, 2) or (1, 2). Tongue2
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
(10-29-2011, 03:25 PM)seerar1 Wrote: alrght thanx 4 the advce tallbender lool n bositman u can go hav a ***** fit some where else u arrogant prick i am only asking a question no need 2 talk 2 ome 1 like dat looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool n i can lol when ever i want looool

You were told by an ADMINISTRATOR not to post lol after everything.
Then you went and called the ADMINISTRATOR an arrogant prick.

The ADMINISTRATOR in particular will BAN YOU very soon, because he can't take his sword to you irl.

Take note that in the future, when an ADMINISTRATOR tells you to stop filling your posts with crap. You should do as told, and stop filling the forums with nonsensical BS.
Your only feasible solution does involve spending some cash.

You ready...?
Let me know. Smile

@ recoder:
I simply can't understand why you'd need Frame Skipping with that processor... Blink