dbz bt3
So I have been playing dbz bt3 with 50-60 fps (during fighting) and everything has been working perfect. I had problems with flashing when i first started playing it but over time and troubleshooting it has gone away. However, i went to go play it after a few weeks of not playing it and as soon as the screen is done loading and goes to the fight I get a BLACK SCREEN. No flashing or anything it just is completely BLACK. I can still hear everything fine. controls work. everything is essentially working fine except that I no longer have any picture to go along with the fight. Please help. LIke i said this has not been an ongoing problem it just started all of a sudden. Please help.
also while writing this i was running the game and saw that after the black screen battle finishes it goes to the you lose screen and everything is perfect again. annnnddd while blind fighting is taking place fps is crazy..like 140-150. oh and one more thing..this does not happen on any other games that I have.

Sponsored links

Care to post the emulog.txt ?
Did you update anything like (let´s say) your gpu driver ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
the only thing i updated after experiencing the problem was the actual emulator. from 1.1 to 1.2. other than that I have not updated anything. Ive changed some video settings trying to see if i accidentally changed something but that wasnt the case. here are 3 screenshots of the loading screen and the emulator log, right after the loading screen goes off and the emulator log and once the battle has started and emulator log.
I just deleted the old rom file and got another one. still with the black screen tho
Better post the full emulog.txt
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
sorry
(03-17-2014, 11:20 PM)borninbred Wrote: I just deleted the old rom file and got another one. still with the black screen tho

Some one is slacking.. 2 instances of somthing bad in this thread,
(03-18-2014, 12:55 AM)tsunami2311 Wrote: Some one is slacking.. 2 instances of somthing bad in this thread,

I'm tired of repeating myself:

There is no concrete evidence of wrongdoing in this thread. Both that statement and the file location are circumstantial. If you think something is wrong, please use the report button.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Code:
(UpdateVSyncRate) Mode Changed to NTSC.
(UpdateVSyncRate) FPS Limit Changed : 149.84 fps

Have you changed the ntsc framrate? Maybe you can check your gs-settings in the emulation settings.
1. Frame limiter should be activated
2. NTSC fps should be something like 59.8 FPS

You can also check the settings for the Turbo mode. Is it at 250%?
If so the turbo mode is probably toggled and you can turn it on/off using the tab-button
turbo was on. but it had no effect on the screen being black. frame limiter was disabled but like i said it worked fine before. anyways i changed it to skip only when turboed and constant skip. both options had no effect on the black screen. however when i changed it to skip only when turboed now the loading screen before the fight starts is also black. everything is still working fine. (sounds controls etc)