[deleted]
[deleted]

Sponsored links

Those drivers you linked in that thread are over a year old. Are you sure you have the latest drivers? (344.11)
Don't you just have to enable the nvidia HW hack for that? Thought it was a known issue.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
[deleted]
This bug isnt geting fixed any time soon as nvidia dont care even after dev's here tried reaching out to them multiple Some one at nvidia owns ps2 and i sure bunch of them own ps2 game and if they rip the bios and iso from the disc them selves there nothing ilegal as its owned but they wont best we gona get is hack fix that dont always work with all games
Odd, very odd, as I don't see this anymore. Using PCSX2 1.2.0 r5859 - I don't know how, but and I'm 344.11 too, so, it's weird.
Custom Desktop
CPU: Haswell Core i7 4770 3.40 GHz (3.90 GHz w/ Turbo Boost)
CPU Instructions: MMX, SSE1, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4.1,
SSE4.2, EIST, iAMT2, Trusted Execution Technology (TXT)  
RAM: 16 GB DDR3 SDRAM
HDD: 3 x 1 TB Western Digital HDD
Video: eVGA GeForce GTX 970 4 GB GDDR5
Audio: Realtek 5.1 HD Audio
onlny happens in DX11 hw mode i belive and some game zoom in out some dont. I once thought it was fixed but it turned out i had native res checked
I had a similar issue with a PC game with an old version of GeDoSaTo and I was using my own way of borderless fullscreen. So it may be an issue of how borderless fullscreen is done in pcsx2 in relation to the uprezzing. If an option of real fullscreen was implemented and using it stops the stretching, this would solidify my hypothesis and would tell that the problem lies in an error in the borderless fullscreen code under dx11.

With that said, checking the native rez in hardware mode stops it from stretching too. Which makes it even more seem like a conflict between the uprezzing while keeping the window a static size. When it stretches, it always stretches to the maximum size of what the fullscreen image size is supposed to be. Just like the bug I saw in GeDoSaTo a while back.
Model: Clevo P570WM Laptop
GPU: GeForce GTX 980M ~8GB GDDR5
CPU: Intel Core i7-4960X CPU +4.2GHz (12 CPUs)
Memory: 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3L 1600MHz, 4x8gb
yes well swtor still has this effect happen at random on loading screens, and swtor is DX9 but it so damn random and rare ( talking week month with out doing then it will do for 1 sec then be fine )that it been ignored by nvidia too PCSX2 GSDX DX 11 only way i know to reproduce it on demand
(10-21-2014, 11:52 PM)tsunami2311 Wrote: onlny happens in DX11 hw mode i belive and some game zoom in out some dont. I once thought it was fixed but it turned out i had native res checked

Either way, I don't see it anymore, not sure why, not that I'm complaining.
Custom Desktop
CPU: Haswell Core i7 4770 3.40 GHz (3.90 GHz w/ Turbo Boost)
CPU Instructions: MMX, SSE1, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4.1,
SSE4.2, EIST, iAMT2, Trusted Execution Technology (TXT)  
RAM: 16 GB DDR3 SDRAM
HDD: 3 x 1 TB Western Digital HDD
Video: eVGA GeForce GTX 970 4 GB GDDR5
Audio: Realtek 5.1 HD Audio