devil may cry 1, black screen
Smile 
well, as the title says, devil may cry 1(SLUS 20216, the US version which-by chance- happens to be the only marked-as-playable version of that game; i'm using the disc not an iso). i tried tweaking graphics, sound plugins and speed hacks and games fixes,skipping fmvs that is, nothing works it will just work fine and show me the save game warning, then, after the capcom logo, it will simply remain black
and my specs haven't been a problem for me this far(i managed to play every game i wanted up until now, at FULL speeds, actually i have to use frame limiting most of the time XD)
-core2 quad 2.83,12 mb cache
-4 gb DDR3 RAM
-nvidia 9400 gt (i know its not the best there is, but it outperforms its reputation, )
when it comes to performance the machine definetly got the juice -trust me on this one-
emulator version TongueCSX2 0.9.9.r4870 - (svn) -Aug 14 2011, my ps2 bios up to date (usa console 2008, not that bios matters that much anyway)
PLZ HELP!
thx in advance Smile

Sponsored links

@fairo did u try the software mode of gsdx???? If not u could try that plus put all settings at default and see if it helps......tick enable gamefixes as fixes will automatically be applied if there are any for this game....haven't tested this game myself....
Make a ISO of it. what save game warning? Disable all speedhacks. turn of Frameskip and uncheck Disable Framelimiting.
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
tried, still same issue, the thing is, was this game ever playable beyond this point?,i mean the compatibility list states so, but nothing seems to work, any ideas about older revisions or plugins related to this game?
PCSX2 settings? plugin settings? any kind of error in the log window when you get the problem?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64