devil may cry 1 configuration HELP PLS
hi guys i just want to share you my problem and i hope you could help me.. first of all this is the spec of my pc i dont know maybe its because i have a low pc thats why im having problem

Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit (6.1, build 7601)
AMD Phenom 8650 tripple core processory (3 cpus) ~2.3GHZ
direct x 11
AMD Radeon HD 6700 Series
pcsx2 0.9.6
pcsx2 0.9.8
devil may cry . nrg

okay now after i got the game for almost 5 days its not in the ISO its on the NRG but i can run the game because i have nero.. so when i run devil may cry from pcsx2 0.9.8 the game runs but its so lagging... i mean the cinematics is good (on the intro) but the graphics has an error ex. you cant distinguish dante's face... and when i got on the game it is super slow... i dont know what is the problem i tried it on pcsx2 0.9.6 but it also the same... i dont know maybe its because i didnt configure the settings or is it because i didnt used mount drive and didnt convert the NRG file to ISO... i wish someone could help me... tnx and more power!

Sponsored links

download the latest svn here. leave everything at default and only tick mtvu speedhack.

gsdx: use dx11. tick weave bff. and defaults. you could mosdef up the solution to 2x but the game's ui deosn't render correct that way, there nothing else than native for that.

enjoy.

ohh and... the nrg doesn't matter. those images are all the same. only block size differs. but pcsx2 should still read it. so you could just rename it to iso and ofc have to load it with the internal loader.
(03-05-2012, 02:14 AM)xstyla Wrote: gsdx: use dx11. tick weave bff. and defaults. you could mosdef up the solution to 2x but the game's ui deosn't render correct that way, there nothing else than native for that.

master tnx for being nice for helping me out...the lag was gone and i was able to play... though its not 100% , cause there still a graphic error on upper part of the screen it still good cause the center graphics and the terrible lag were fine now...

1.well last thing is... i know its very noob question but im having problem while playing the game im using analog USB controller but theres a problem cause i cant use the analog stick to move dante... though when i press the triangle , square , circle it works perfectly, he shoots , slash and jump.. i dont know if my set up on the controls are the problem but when im on the selection menu (new game, load, option) i tried the directional button and also the analog stick.. and its working.. but only when im in the game it doesnt... now im confused..

(03-05-2012, 02:14 AM)xstyla Wrote: gsdx: use dx11. tick weave bff. and defaults. you could mosdef up the solution to 2x but the game's ui deosn't render correct that way, there nothing else than native for that.
2.sir what do you mean by dx11? was that hardware or software? and i cant find the weave bff.

sorry for being noob and tnx for helping me out

are us using upscaling? don't blame me. i posted that it f*cks up the screen. basicly where the ui is located and the text appears on the lower portion. you get that only correct if you play with native or use a older gsdx version like this. that version does that is as fast as these days but the window management sux. use that if you want.

can't help with controller issues. against the popular i'm using ssspsxpad. cause it's simple and works for me.

dx11 is short for direct x 11. setup in the gsdx plugin. you might wanna use hardware as it tends to be slightly faster Laugh. also weave bff is in there too it's the interlace mode and seems to be the best fit dmc.
(03-05-2012, 12:17 PM)xstyla Wrote: are us using upscaling? don't blame me. i posted that it f*cks up the screen. basicly where the ui is located and the text appears on the lower portion. you get that only correct if you play with native or use a older gsdx version like this. that version does that is as fast as these days but the window management sux. use that if you want.

can't help with controller issues. against the popular i'm using ssspsxpad. cause it's simple and works for me.

dx11 is short for direct x 11. setup in the gsdx plugin. you might wanna use hardware as it tends to be slightly faster Laugh. also weave bff is in there too it's the interlace mode and seems to be the best fit dmc.

tnx i found the weave bff... now i think the graphics and the gameplay is awesome... my only problem is the controller still... im using the sspsxpad and it great.. although i still have problem... because when im trying to move dante.. only left and right are available even in analog or directional button , the up and down seems not working thats why i still cant play.. but when im on menu screen it works well only when im moving dante... any ideas with these for anyone? or maybe tomorrow ill buy a new usb controller
Use Lilypad and configure both the left analog stick and the d-pad
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(03-06-2012, 08:06 PM)Bositman Wrote: Use Lilypad and configure both the left analog stick and the d-pad

just wanted to tell you guys many thanks on boss xstyla and sir bositman... if anyone wanna play devil may cry 1 i think this thread is the right guide for you.. by the way the problem on the configuration is this.. instead you configure the directional button (up, right, left,down keys D-PAD) leave it blank and instead configure the directional button on the LEFT analog controller .. and use the Lilypad svn (r5112) 0.11.0, and it will 100% works... many thanks for this forum and more power!