did the compatiblity change
are some games are playable after the new beta or it just fix old bugs and upgrade stufs on the old one
ps : there is alot of games that are not playable and it only tested on ver are lower than 9.6 so is some body is working to test those games
ps 2 : if there are games that are now playable could you please name them

Sponsored links

Some games are now playable in the new beta, some games are now not playable in the new beta ;p
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(10-08-2010, 07:28 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Some games are now playable in the new beta, some games are now not playable in the new beta ;p

very funny i ment that are new games that the team make it playable or it was only changhing some stufs of 3113
Not a joke, compatibility almost always changes at least between official releases is sure to. Games that worked in the last beta may not work anymore, games that didn't work may work now, overall compatibility however seems better with games that had issues looking/working better now too.
one for sure is FF7LaughoC
well good to know
but did anybody have something fixed like Saiki
??? restate your question please?
Yes, we fixed a few games. We also broke Tekken Tag and Onimusha 4.
No one keeps records of what was fixed but it should be well over 30 games.
(10-09-2010, 06:03 PM)rama Wrote: We also broke Tekken Tag and Onimusha 4.
Good thing I keep old revisions. any idea when these two broke?
Tekken tag/gungrave broke in r3349, tekken 4 in r3568, clock tower in r3629

(10-09-2010, 06:03 PM)rama Wrote: No one keeps records of what was fixed...

This much is true, we all just get happy seeing stuff working Tongue2

It's difficult to keep a list of when something gets fixed/broken all the time, there are probably a lot of games that got fixed/broken then back to broken/fixed a few revs later and probably noone noticed Tongue2