digimon world data squad which laptop
warweeny waar heb jij die laptop met 2.8ghz i7 2670qm gekregen ?
?

Sponsored links

(05-09-2012, 11:57 AM)sliver123 Wrote: warweeny waar heb jij die laptop met 2.8ghz i7 2670qm gekregen ?
?

lol dutch people take over the pcsx2 forum xD

i just bought it at the aldi in lemmer (any aldi *should* have it or else ask in your local aldi)

its 699 and you get 3 years warrant.

have it about 2 months now and no regrets so far.

the 2.8 ghz is one of its turbo features the normal speed is 2.2 ghz but if i play pcsx2, dolphin or any pc game it goes to atleast 2.8 ghz so i just say it runs on 2.8 ghz because that is what it does when it is running an aplication that requires it.
i have buyed the laptop and its very fast with games high quality and digimon world data squad works perfect 2.2ghxz turbo to 3.1ghz
(05-11-2012, 04:07 PM)sliver123 Wrote: i have buyed the laptop and its very fast with games high quality and digimon world data squad works perfect 2.2ghxz turbo to 3.1ghz

you wont regret it Smile

you can even overclock the gpu to a mild decree but thats up to you Tongue
even better perfomance in games ;D

but most of the time the processor runs at 2.8 ghz because most applications run 3 or more cores so the 3.0 ghz dualcore turbo is quite rare to activate and even more so about the 3.1 singlecore turbo.

but that doesnt matter lol it runs every ps2 game out there as far as i know atleast Tongue